• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Planning a very long airplane ride, Delta to Europe, Bride dropped me off at Barnes & Noble so I could peruse books to read way above the North Atlantic.

I had heard that Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Waters, even Bill O’Reilly; had some good new tomes on our current political messes.

But, perusing the stacks; I found mostly libtard nonsense; like advice from Pocahontas Liz Warren. Even from Donna Brazeale who fed Hillary the questiona\s & answers.

Gee, our children actually read that crap.

No wonder our World is going nuts.

leVieux

<
    Gun Zone Deals

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    <>

Planning a very long airplane ride, Delta to Europe, Bride dropped me off at Barnes & Noble so I could peruse books to read way above the North Atlantic.

I had heard that Mark Levin, Tucker Carlson, Jesse Waters, even Bill O’Reilly; had some good new tomes on our current political messes.

But, perusing the stacks; I found mostly libtard nonsense; like advice from Pocahontas Liz Warren. Even from Donna Brazeale who fed Hillary the questiona\s & answers.

leVieux

<
    These days the only time I run into anyone who owns or has owned such reading material, they are either dead or downsizing for a move to a rest home, hospital or to live with their children. That's not a knock on the material, just a snapshot of the demographic who buys it. In a book store like B&N, you might have a chance at finding it in the clearance section, as it just doesn't move quick enough for business that require quick turnover.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    i usually order my books online because they usually dont have what I want in the bookstore, but the internet archive also has a wealth of scanned books as well.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    It's funny how alot of the more "experienced" crowd on TGT always rant about Facebook..saying "I don't have Facebook " and never will
    Then they use TGT for the same purpose as Facebook...

Flame on bitches...
    :machine:
    this is what we in the business call a lack of self awareness.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    It's funny how alot of the more "experienced" crowd on TGT always rant about Facebook..saying "I don't have Facebook " and never will
    Then they use TGT for the same purpose as Facebook...

Flame on bitches...
    :machine:
    My wife is on Freakbook a lot.
    Yes, TGT is a form of social media, but that is where the similarity ends. At least from my perspective.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My wife is on Freakbook a lot.
    Yes, TGT is a form of social media, but that is where the similarity ends. At least from my perspective.
    People use FB to post the most mundane parts of their lives...

I was in the store today and noticed...
    Guess who just rang my doorbell...

Thats fine..that's what it's for..

But alot of people who don't have FB..who sometimes rant about it on HERE...also use TGT the same way

So there..that's it ..that's what I was pointing out..

Ironical to me.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

leVieux

<
    you need to boycott barnes and noble!

Top Bottom