• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    My LGS just called me and said he has 2 in stock and said he would save one for me if I wanted (I had asked them a month ago if they had any in stock and he said he would let me know when they come in).
    He has them for $3,200, I know you can get them cheaper online sometimes, but you have to play the waiting game to get them "in stock", and then pay the FFL transfer fees.

I'm okay with the price, I almost thought about buying POF clone or a Century Arms AP5 for a bit cheaper, but I feel like I'm willing to pay a premium for the real deal.

For anyone that plays with sub guns or PDWs, do you think these are worth it? Anyone own one and have any input on how they like the gun?
    Venture Surplus ad

Attachments

• sp5.jpg
      sp5.jpg
      74 KB · Views: 57
    Reactions: MTA

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    H&K’s will always demand top dollar. Depending on what you plan on doing with it really matters in what you buy.

If your thinking as a sear host not so much so. Plenty of the best HK builders have sear ready clones that are reliable. Lots of crap clones as well. These latest H&K are very different from the H&K 94’s.

1 bought a SP89 for under &1,000.00 many years ago. If I left it a safe queen it be worth 4 times that. My intentions all along was for a registered sear. My now HK MP5K Navy is a 2 stamp gun. SBR and registered sear. It could actually be considered a 3 stamp with the KAC suppressor.

Several member here have had a chance to shoot it. Never once did anyone complain. Those that have handled it, but not shot seem equally impressed.

Lots of people tell me I should get a clone to run my sear in because the H&K is much to valuable.
    A few members have shot it it and they always

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    H&K’s will always demand top dollar. Depending on what you plan on doing with it really matters in what you buy.

If your thinking as a sear host not so much so. Plenty of the best HK builders have sear ready clones that are reliable. Lots of crap clones as well. These latest H&K are very different from the H&K 94’s.

1 bought a SP89 for under &1,000.00 many years ago. If I left it a safe queen it be worth 4 times that. My intentions all along was for a registered sear. My now HK MP5K Navy is a 2 stamp gun. SBR and registered sear. It could actually be considered a 3 stamp with the KAC suppressor.

Several member here have had a chance to shoot it. Never once did anyone complain. Those that have handled it, but not shot seem equally impressed.

Lots of people tell me I should get a clone to run my sear in because the H&K is much to valuable.
    A few members have shot it it and they always

I don't even want to ask... but because I love this stuff, how much does a registered sear go for now days?

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    I would. recession is right around the corner along with the pedophiles pushing gun control. HK might stop making those things in the near future who knows. Id buy one
    Ugh. One reason I want to get one, a little retail and range therapy for me. Democrats have shitted all over this country, and it's a little depressing.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    It is so effen worth it! It will be the bitcoin in 2020+
    If I could have gotten my hands on one, I would be rich.
    Instead I have 3 tribute models that are nearly as good, but no HK tribute money paid...

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Sick build. What mount did you end up getting?

btw, I got the HK. My first official gun purchase in Texas.
    The ap5 comes with a mount, made by MKE i presume. The plates stripped out instantly, i have an MI mount on the way. Would've gone with a B+T but they didn't have the exact version i wanted in stock

Top Bottom