• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Now it turns out that several of the major MSM news networks had reporters and photographers imbedded with Hamas during the initial attacks and butchery. Not only did they seem to have had advance notice, but they aided Hamas by providing media coverage that could be shaped to support their terrorist attacks.

Israel is demanding answers as to the facts behind documented reports and evidence of major news networks being imbedded with the terrorists during the initial attacks.

Of course, CNN will not be covering this

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Now it turns out that several of the major MSM news networks had reporters and photographers imbedded with Hamas during the initial attacks and butchery. Not only did they seem to have had advance notice, but they aided Hamas by providing media coverage that could be shaped to support their terrorist attacks.

Israel is demanding answers as to the facts behind documented reports and evidence of major news networks being imbedded with the terrorists during the initial attacks.

Should they be charged with war crimes for aiding and abetting?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

CNN might not be, but some surprising outlets are. Here's the Newsweek story, with only a little bit of trying to rationalize:

And no, these bastards don't need to face charges. They need to be included on Israel's NILI unit's target list. That's the military unit that's been formed to hunt down and eliminate each and every terrorist involved in the October 7th attacks, just like they did the Munich Olympic terrorists.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well isral has destroyed AP’s office in Gaza.

That's what happens when you ally yourself with terrorists. AP should know this by now. They've covered Israeli military responses to terrorism for decades.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My take is that, if you aid and abet a terrorist act, you should face the same consequences as the terrorists themselves. The IDF bloing away a handul of AP reporters and photographers would do wonders for journalistic integrity

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The "medic" is the guy in the orange vest readily identifiable as a non-combatant, except he is...

You can be sure hamas would make sure he is the guy whos body gets on the news when they get zapped.

b56c6aec13b8751b1bd99c7ec12119b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The "medic" is the guy in the orange vest readily identifiable as a non-combatant, except he is...

You can be sure hamas would make sure he is the guy whos body gets on the news when they get zapped.

b56c6aec13b8751b1bd99c7ec12119b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

For decades Hamas has used ambulances to ferry weapons and terrorists around during fights with Israel, knowing the Israelis were unlikely to take direct action against them. Seems the kid gloves are off now, though.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Don't Know if I can or should post this. vid of hamas assassinations'. Very brutal. I only watched 30 sec of it. Sent to me per an acquaintance. tossing zip-ties men into trench of tires, then shooting them. And taking selfies. Kinda like Germans did in Poland and Japs did in China.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Top Bottom