• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Sad. After so many years of being a friend to Israel...

If anything, it might cause Israel to bring things to a faster and more brutal end before the supplies run out.....and hamas deserves every bit of it.

Might also make that new Gaza port a legitimate target.....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

We are already elbow-deep in a worldwide pseudo-commie revolution, and are not responding properly.

The well-armed U S Citizen-Patriot is the only remaining force in what is left of the ‘’Free World’’. capable of stopping the WEF-Globalist NAZI’S; but we sit on our hands. !

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yeah, but doesn't this sound exactly like the "they might lose the black/hispanic/whatever" vote?

These groups always have excellent reasons to come to their senses and get rid of the leftists, but it never seems to happen
    True. Guess we will see before long.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240515144559.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    That's very disturbing. Turkey is poised to be a much bigger player in the world stage. It boggles the mind that they might willingly subject the country to that sort of instability.

I don't know how reliable the Jerusalem Post is but even if they're trustworthy, I'm going to be looking for lots of confirmation before I believe this.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That's very disturbing. Turkey is poised to be a much bigger player in the world stage. It boggles the mind that they might willingly subject the country to that sort of instability.

I don't know how reliable the Jerusalem Post is but even if they're trustworthy, I'm going to be looking for lots of confirmation before I believe this.
    If Ergodan thinks he can benefit from this, he will not hesitate.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas

We certainly will not see it on the alphabet Networks. I posted it free of charge, and make no claims to it's authenticity.

Top Bottom