ARJ Defense ad

CLOSED Lago Vista/NW Austin - CMP Expert Grade .30-06 M1 Garand for a CMP Expert Grade .308 Garand

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NoFunAllowed

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 5, 2022
    Lago Vista
    I placed an order for two .308 M1 Garands from the CMP before I left last month, and a pair of .30-06 Experts showed up today. Either I incorrectly filled out the PDF or some wires got crossed at the CMP. Is there any chance a TGTer has a Expert Grade .308 that they'd want to trade for a .30-06? This one is a Springfield Armory, I don't really care about the manufacturer.

TL: DR: I want to trade a RM1EXPERT for a RM1308EXPERT.

EXPERT GRADE:​

EXPERT GRADE .30-06 RIFLES will feature a NEW, Commercial-Production Stock Set and a NEW Commercial-Production barrel chambered for .30-06 Springfield. Bore condition will be “as new”, and barrels will gauge “as new”. (SA OR HRA ONLY)
    The balance of parts on EXPERT Grade Rifles will match all service grade criteria, showing less wear and a better cosmetic appearance than a Field or Rack Grade. Cosmetic condition will be good to very good. Rifle finish may vary, exhibiting normal wear and/or color variation among the metal parts. May have some visible pitting, frosting, or other minor cosmetic deformity on the metal parts.
    Manufacturer selection guarantees only that the receiver was produced by the manufacturer listed. The barrel, receiver, and other parts may have been produced by other manufacturers; and may also be of commercial origin with original, re-parkerized, or other commercial finish.
    Guns International

Attachments

• 20230706_154217.jpg
      20230706_154217.jpg
      270.4 KB · Views: 76
    • 20230706_154223.jpg
      20230706_154223.jpg
      269.6 KB · Views: 72

jna97

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2023
    Houston, Texas
    I placed an order for two .308 M1 Garands from the CMP before I left last month, and a pair of .30-06 Experts showed up today. Either I incorrectly filled out the PDF or some wires got crossed at the CMP. Is there any chance a TGTer has a Expert Grade .308 that they'd want to trade for a .30-06? This one is a Springfield Armory, I don't really care about the manufacturer.

TL: DR: I want to trade a RM1EXPERT for a RM1308EXPERT.

sent you a message

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom