Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think for a non-functional movie prop that fires missiles to become a reality it'll take a few million dollars in R&D. After that, the MSRP would likely be comparable to a new, top of the line pickup truck.

Nice idea, though.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It DOES remind me of a Been Ten, both in physical appearance and in concept. Hopefully they at least supply magazines with everything that ships. I remember in the late 80s a supplier made a run of magazines (about $120 back then as I recall) to market to the people who bought with the promise the mags would be shipped later, never to be seen, leaving these buyers with single-shot autopistol.

Reinz

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It DOES remind me of a Been Ten, both in physical appearance and in concept. Hopefully they at least supply magazines with everything that ships. I remember in the late 80s a supplier made a run of magazines (about $120 back then as I recall) to market to the people who bought with the promise the mags would be shipped later, never to be seen, leaving these buyers with single-shot autopistol.

Yeah, that Bren Ten mess was a fiasco. I am a Bren Ten collector, started right after they folded.

You are correct about the mags, but fortunately that did not happen to the majority of buyers. And there have been plenty of B10 mag scams along the way. The magic number for a B10 mag now is $150-200. I sure am glad I don’t need any.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Fascinating. A guy has started an entire YouTube channel devoted to this pistol under the name Legal Alien. I became subscriber #54. :)

patoma

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
got it. it runs good . trigger not quite as good as shadow 2 SA , but very close . recoil is strange, straight back into web of hand. trigger hangs down from top of fixed slide . have not even tried the iron sights. supposed to come out with threaded barrel , fixed so wont need booster.

Last edited:

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Way to much money. I’m happy to see something besides brownings tilting lock and straight blowback, but it’s way to much money.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gearhead_Gunsmith