• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I have tables at the upcoming Humble gun show the weekend of June 1-3. Due to physical/medical conditions, I need help on Friday May 31st. unloading, setting up, then tearing down, and loading back up on Sunday.

I can offer not only free admission, but some tables space if you’d like. Working a gun show table is much different than just attending a show. Its not hard work, and can actually get boring at times.

If interested, PM, me and we can discuss it more. I will need to plan on and be able to count on this help should we agree.
    Guns International

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    I helped him out in Humble last time. It was fun and I actually sold some stuff. Well worth the time. Tks Max...

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I’ve done multiple gun shows with Max over the years.

If you haven’t experienced the other side of the table, it is definitely worth it to gain a different perspective.

Some conversations with potential customers will leave you shaking your head at what they don’t know. Others will tell you stories that leave you laughing out loud. Still others will leave you well informed about topics on which you knew very little.

It’s worth the minimal sweat-equity involved if you have the time.

Gearhead_Gunsmith

The Gearhead Gunsmith
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2024
    Richmond, Tx
    I may be flying out that weekend to do some house hunting in the Richmond / Rosenberg area - if so, I'd be happy to help. I don't know what my transportation situation is going to be like, but I do have a friend that lives in the SW Houston area that might be able to drive and help out as well. I'll get in touch with him and get back to you!

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I may be flying out that weekend to do some house hunting in the Richmond / Rosenberg area - if so, I'd be happy to help. I don't know what my transportation situation is going to be like, but I do have a friend that lives in the SW Houston area that might be able to drive and help out as well. I'll get in touch with him and get back to you!
    ok. pm me as soon as you know with number and we can talk about it.

Top Bottom