• ...and so much more!
  • Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    I am certain that the body of the Texas Gun Talk family share your loss and our prayers are with you. I think I can say we are here for you and as a family we would welcome any call to help you as our ability allows.
    For myself, my prayers and sadness reaches out.
    God loves you both, but more...your pain is felt.
    God Bless...

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Very sorry to hear this. You and your family have my condolences. Take time for yourselves, grieve, and celebrate the time you had together.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wonderful picture you posted! I’m sorry and as others mentioned she’s in a better place. If I missed it I’m sorry but how long were y’all married?

You are blessed. Never forget that. Many marriages end because people lie or grow apart. To have a friend like that until the end should only bring joyful memories when you heal.

If you’re ever in the Dallas area let me know. Drinks on me.

25 years.....was hoping for longer, but she needed to go home.<sigh>

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    Dammit man, prayers for all.

The selfish part of me wants me to go first. I don’t think I could carry the burden of the loss of my wife. Then again I don’t want to burden her with that same.

We both know where our eventual external home is but that doesn’t make the thought of losing each other any easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Well, it's my unfortunate duty to let family and friends know that Pat Schoolmarm Mandry passed at 2:17 March 20th here at home, her hand in mine, shortly after I had said a prayer asking God to take her home to her reward, and release her from her earthly bonds.
    God blessed me with a wonderful, loving wife that was always my biggest supporter - and I'm going to miss her terribly. Our shared faith in God gives me comfort in knowing that we'll one day be together again - but at least now she's free of the pain and constraints her stroke of two years ago visited upon her.
    Baby, enjoy your reunion with your parents and mine.....I know they'll be glad to have you with them again. The boys were here less than an hour from hearing the news to make sure I was going to be okay, and they'll continue to be here - so don't worry about me.
    I look forward to our eventual reunion and hope you left me knowing just how much I loved and treasured you. My eyes cry, but my heart rejoices in the knowledge that we'll eventually be rejoined. I know God will be glad to have you back in his arms - I love you.

View attachment 442195

Hello,

You and your family have my sincere condolences.

May God give you strength and peace during these difficult times.

May your beautiful wife rest in peace.

You will see her again and I have no doubt when it comes to that issue.

Blessings and peace to you from Western Montana. Take care of yourself!

Sincerely,

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate

PS: Consider yourself very BLESSED to have someone that you love/loved and cherish/cherished in your life. Vice versa. I know that you realize this fact.

Many people are not as fortunate as you, other people and I have been to have a TRUE soul mate that you know that the good Lord put you together to live through happy and sad times while on this earth.

Top Bottom