• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Guys help an old man out here..I've heard there are ways of making your T lower to get scripts for roids.. If anyone knows please pass them on, it would not only let those that can't get scripts get their T down to a level they can get an Rx, .. but HUGE for me tp get the T down.. I have prostate c . failed radiation twice, and now thank God all is going good, my PSA is down but I have to take (chemo/hormone) to make this happen.. lowers both PSA and T.. if I could get the T down naturally it would be less of this drug.. thanks..

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Guys help an old man out here..I've heard there are ways of making your T lower to get scripts for roids.. If anyone knows please pass them on, it would not only let those that can't get scripts get their T down to a level they can get an Rx, .. but HUGE for me tp get the T down.. I have prostate c . failed radiation twice, and now thank God all is going good, my PSA is down but I have to take (chemo/hormone) to make this happen.. lowers both PSA and T.. if I could get the T down naturally it would be less of this drug.. thanks..

What? You want low test levels? Extreme cardio for extended hours works.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I know there is no supplement to bring them up. A mixture of supplements and heavy lifting will make it happen. The only problem is i will have to do this almost as much as juicing everyday. But i'm up for the challange. I want all my TGT friends to cheer me on. GO CLARKE GO!!

Badfish

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    San Antonio,TX
    Also, if you're in San Antonio ,what doctors are you seeing?
    A few years back I caught several viruses at the same time and it wrecked me for about three years. It has left me with a weak immune system and I feel low T.
    I am starting with my pcp in two weeks to see where I'm at but I've heard stories of docs who refuse to agree to your low t unless you are about to die.

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    Also, if you're in San Antonio ,what doctors are you seeing?
    A few years back I caught several viruses at the same time and it wrecked me for about three years. It has left me with a weak immune system and I feel low T.
    I am starting with my pcp in two weeks to see where I'm at but I've heard stories of docs who refuse to agree to your low t unless you are about to die.

99% of the general practitioners are going to be deniers. You will need a good endo that cares.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    What? You want low test levels? Extreme cardio for extended hours works.

My T is high by nature.. that's one of the reasons I developed prostate c. , guess there is more and more relationship to T factors and PSA.. I know that every month I have to get a PSA test, and every 2 or 3 they add a T test to this.. according to my Onc. I have "raging" testes.. In my case it's all to control the prostate c. and again so far and thank the good Lord it hasn't spread, and the PSA is down.. I need to keep it there.. and the best approach for some one like me that has the "raging" ha ha huavoes is to try and get the T down naturally .. that way I can take less chemo/hormone..

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

Simple. Soy. Something like advocare spark, and a lot of it. Do their 30 day cleanse and your t level will be in the basement.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I'm going to check it out clarke.. with the doc.. remember i'm in a diffrent thing here.. mine work TO well and i have to keep the PSA down..

Ericstac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    TX
    I'm going to check it out clarke.. with the doc.. remember i'm in a diffrent thing here.. mine work TO well and i have to keep the PSA down..

He means it raises estro levels..

One way to have constant lower test levels is use a low dose of synthetic test. On average someone on replacement therapy is going to use roughly 150mg a week to stay in the ranges. If you use say 75mg a week you will be pretty dang low. When you start injecting testosterone your body actually shutdown it's own production, so even an extremely low dose of 50-75mg a week your body will stop producing its high levels and only use what your injecting, so in turn your levels will be in the shitter... Where you want them.

I would ask my doc about that.

Top Bottom