• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    That title MAY be click-bait, BUT I was perusing Craigslist just now and I came across this posting here in Austin:

http://austin.craigslist.org/tfr/5139306978.html

Notice how biased the casting call is written?

Casting for people who have been directly affected by gun violence (Austin, TX)

Bunim-Murray Productions, producers of Project Runway, Bad Girls Club and Keeping up with the Kardashians, is NOW CASTING young adults for a new tv show.

Do you appear to be in your early 20's and have been affected by gun violence in some way? Has this experience caused you to become an advocate against guns? If so, we want to hear your story!

If you would like to be considered for an interview, please email: castingnow@bunim-murray.com

In your email, include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and briefly tell us about yourself, your story, and the relative you've never met/lost contact with.

The subject heading of your email should be:

"GUNS - CITY NAME"

Attach a few recent PHOTOS of yourself.

SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT PHOTOS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!

For more info about our company visit: www.bunim-murray.com.

We are casting NOW!!!

Email us ASAP to apply.

I search "guns" in "jobs" because I'm considering a career change and this stood out to me as an omen of what's to come.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas
    Flag it ...

I guess we'll just wait until everyone's kids are beating up the 2nd Amendment because they've been badgered to death by consecutive re-runs on TV.

FYI: Bunim-Murray is the production and public relations behemoth behind Caitlyn Jenner's current mass coverage...and we've all seen how effective they've been in curving the opinions of the American masses regarding the subject of trans-gender.

Check out their homepage: www.bunim-murray.com

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    "In your email, include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, and briefly tell us about yourself, your story, and the relative you've never met/lost contact with. "

Sounds like a Fishing Scam

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    It was fun while it lasted.

If this show comes out next year and all of the sheep are screaming injustices and regurgitating anti-2A rhetoric, I'm going to hold itchin's feet to a campfire flame.

If not...well, Hillary will be doing all the screaming necessary to hold all gunowners over a flame.

Lol. I didn't post the ad.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So what. ****'em.

If we are at the point they can make it happen with this kind of shit (and I think we are) the country is fucked anyways and it's only a matter of time.

Most of "we the people" are too stupid and too lazy to care and even if shown the truth behind liberal lies they will deny it to the end in order to avoid having to face reality and accept responsibility for the shithole of a life they have.

****'em, every single one.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    So what. $#@!'em.

If we are at the point they can make it happen with this kind of shit (and I think we are) the country is $#@!ed anyways and it's only a matter of time.

Most of "we the people" are too stupid and too lazy to care and even if shown the truth behind liberal lies they will deny it to the end in order to avoid having to face reality and accept responsibility for the shithole of a life they have.

$#@!'em, every single one.

+100

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    So what. ****'em.

If we are at the point they can make it happen with this kind of shit (and I think we are) the country is fucked anyways and it's only a matter of time.

****'em, every single one.

Good to see you youngsters thinking like old farts ...

Top Bottom