• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    There are already some questioning the legality of the shoot. They do not thing he shot have shot the criminal because the shooter was not threatened.
    ARJ Defense ad

• Sad
    Reactions: gll

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    There are already some questioning the legality of the shoot. They do not thing he shot have shot the criminal because the shooter was not threatened.

While I was wondering if he was shot as he was leaving, one can always shoot in defense of others.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Colin Noir did a piece on this shooting. Everybody in the place thought it was a real gun - otherwise they wouldn't have given up their wallets. The cops are going after the shooter because 1) plastic gun, 2) shot him in the back, 3) shot him as he appeared to be heading for the door, and 4) left the scene (along with most of the other patrons).

My thought is that this robbery/shooting was at a taqueria in Houston. OF COURSE nobody stayed around to talk to the cops! That's pretty obvious. The cops should be satisfied that this had a happy ending and let it go, but I'm sure the Harris County DA (Kim "Let 'em go!" Ogg) will never be satisfied with that. They could spend their time chasing after actual bad guys.

As Noir pointed out on YouTube, pulling a plastic gun in Texas is just about as stupid as it gets. Removing this guy from the gene pool benefits all of humanity.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Colin Noir did a piece on this shooting. Everybody in the place thought it was a real gun - otherwise they wouldn't have given up their wallets. The cops are going after the shooter because 1) plastic gun, 2) shot him in the back, 3) shot him as he appeared to be heading for the door, and 4) left the scene (along with most of the other patrons).

My thought is that this robbery/shooting was at a taqueria in Houston. OF COURSE nobody stayed around to talk to the cops! That's pretty obvious. The cops should be satisfied that this had a happy ending and let it go, but I'm sure the Harris County DA (Kim "Let 'em go!" Ogg) will never be satisfied with that. They could spend their time chasing after actual bad guys.

As Noir pointed out on YouTube, pulling a plastic gun in Texas is just about as stupid as it gets. Removing this guy from the gene pool benefits all of humanity.

Self-defense in Houston follows the Spotted Owl Protocol......Shoot, Shuffle Off, Shut Up....

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    He seemed to be pointing the gun at the guy by to door to me. Not exactly fleeing the scene, even if he was walking in the direction of the door.

At least he tipped the servers and said good night.

He, the sanitation engineer who took out tge trash, was a bit pissed he wasted expensive ammo on the robber after finding out it was a fake gun. Did he spit or pour his drink on the dead guy on the way out? Lol

Last edited:

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Just because he (the criminal) turned his back on the patron (defensive shooter) does not mean he was no longer a threat. There have been instances where a criminal will shoot his victims to leave no witnesses behind. Not knowing this was a fake gun or a real gun makes no difference. There remained the possibility of a terminal outcome for the patrons of the establishment.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    "While he was leaving"

Walking in the general direction of a door isn't "leaving" when he is still pointing a gun at people.

Chapeau Mr shooter, well done.
    6dd13d79e207e0d035e97c722b7572d9.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    A
    Unless they plan to give him a reward, they should not be looking for him.
    All the evidence needed is right there in that video... They should just let it go...

Instead, they'll want to know whether the shooter was licensed, the gun obtained legally, does he have any outstanding warrants, is he a convicted felon, have they forgotten anything else that they can use against him in a court of law...?

Top Bottom