ARJ Defense ad

Mexican national kills five people in Cleveland, Texas shooting...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I dunno, maybe if they tried actually enforcing some of 'em, it might work. This bad guy wouldn't have had a gun if immigration law was enforced...

Or if he did, he'd have been in Mexico with it.
    My point is that passing more laws to restrict gun ownership (in the U.S. regardless of how you got here) is about as effective as outlawing drugs.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My point is that passing more laws to restrict gun ownership (in the U.S. regardless of how you got here) is about as effective as outlawing drugs.

Which I agree with you on. Seems like at least one existing law could have prevented these deaths, though - since the local cops had been called before on complaints of this illegal alien firing his rifle in his yard. I would be amazed if that community doesn't have a minimum acreage requirement for shooting. Plus the fact that he was an illegal in posession should have been an issue...

...but the, the feds have made sure local and state authorities can't enforce any kind of immigration law. 'Cuz it's racist, don'cha know.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Which I agree with you on. Seems like at least one existing law could have prevented these deaths, though - since the local cops had been called before on complaints of this illegal alien firing his rifle in his yard. I would be amazed if that community doesn't have a minimum acreage requirement for shooting. Plus the fact that he was an illegal in posession should have been an issue...

...but the, the feds have made sure local and state authorities can't enforce any kind of immigration law. 'Cuz it's racist, don'cha know.

Amazingly, Texas does not include alien status as a prohibition to possession in TPC 46.04. The more I read in that portion of the code, the more I’m intrigued at the chapter as a whole and why we have 30.05/.06/.07 signs at all.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    "A second source, within the Department of Homeland Security, told Fox News that Oropesa had been deported five times between 2009-2016."

So multiple deportations, in the country illegally yet again...and he had a Mexican consular ID?
    1682961859565.png

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The scum trying to pass those unconstitutional laws know that. This is about their quest to make all of us subjects. Decades of brainwashing with the help of the MSM is making it easier all the time. The dems told us that when they ignored the Supreme Court and passed their bill in the house.

Top Bottom