Patriot Mobile

DEAL MIDNIGHT BRONZE BUILDER SETS AVAILABLE NOW!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL

Our March Edition AR15 Parts are finally available for purchase! The March Edition dresses our most popular items in Midnight Bronze, giving your build a unique and elegant look and feel. Both of our receiver set offerings, along with EVERY SIZE of Handguard, can be purchased in Midnight Bronze. Hurry while supplies last!​

Get your Midnight Bronze Gear Here!

midnight bronze now available 3-13-24.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Went to your site to learn more about your business. Next, I tried to sign up for your newsletter, and I was directed to some men's fashion page...?

ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL
    Went to your site to learn more about your business. Next, I tried to sign up for your newsletter, and I was directed to some men's fashion page...?
    Hey, could you tell us what steps you took to sign up for the newsletter? We have never had anyone have the experience you just had. On our website, the signup is done either through the pop-up that comes up when you first view our website, or it’s done at the bottom of the website, where you enter your email. Just to clarify, we are a legitimate, family run business, and we’ll be happy to take your feedback and let our website manner know right away.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US

ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL
    Absolutely, and thanks for responding.

Using a mobile phone, I clicked on the About Us link at the bottom of your page, where I am directed here: https://www.arjdefense.com/ar15-manufacturer-about-us/

From here towards the bottom of your page, I press the subscribe to our newsletter image:
    a48aaeecc67b933af851c19f64885465.jpg

The next page that presents is this web address: https://d-themes.com/wordpress/riode/demo-13/
    And here's a screen grab of the page:
    cf0259daa73f32ad1e07fe0fd3fcc4b6.jpg
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we see how you ended up seeing this page. This actually occurred when you tapped the ARJ Defense Logo Just above the textbox where you enter your email to sign up for the newsletter, and we were unaware that it was leading to this page. We will get this fixed asap! To actually sign up for the news letter, simply enter your email into the textbox at the bottom of the page and then hit the subscribe button to the right of the textbox. You receive a 10% off discount code once you do so!

ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL
    Y’all have a burnt/burnished bronze finish?
    Not quite a burnt bronze, however this color is similar to that. Midnight bronze is slightly darker, but its got a very nice look to it especially when the sun hits, as the cerakote can look sparkly under that light and makes the color pop!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Not quite a burnt bronze, however this color is similar to that. Midnight bronze is slightly darker, but its got a very nice look to it especially when the sun hits, as the cerakote can look sparkly under that light and makes the color pop!

Thanks, this is more descriptive
    2c193f956e68c97f1480fea9c73a4a81.jpg

The lighter/darker on the base upper/lower being carried across the rails and stock the look I’m searching for. In the real world, that comes from skin oil attracting dust where skin touches metal, if that makes sense. Fairly custom hydro-dip or cerakote is how I think I’d have to get there, but that’s jist a guess.

ARJ DEFENSE

ARJ Defense
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2024
    Rockledge,FL
    Thanks, this is more descriptive
    2c193f956e68c97f1480fea9c73a4a81.jpg

The lighter/darker on the base upper/lower being carried across the rails and stock the look I’m searching for. In the real world, that comes from skin oil attracting dust where skin touches metal, if that makes sense. Fairly custom hydro-dip or cerakote is how I think I’d have to get there, but that’s jist a guess.
    Yes, this requires a custom cerakote job to achieve this look, as like you mentioned, the color varies in different areas on the rifle.

Top Bottom