• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I scored 4 packages in the marked down meat yesterday while shopping. Dusted them in a seasoned flour mix I made up & browned them off. Added chopped onions & diced jalapeño to brown off. Deglazed the pan with red wine, fresh garlic, & carrots. I wish I had celery & bell pepper but I aint driving into town for that. It now on a low simmer

I'll let them cook all day & check to see if I want to let them chill over night. Most likely over rice & I'm not planning inviting anyone over for any. I'm going to be dog watching later today & tonight so if Renfield & his friend don't act to stupid they might be getting some bones.
    Gun Zone Deals

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I scored 4 packages in the marked down meat yesterday while shopping. Dusted them in a seasoned flour mix I made up & browned them off. Added chopped onions & diced jalapeño to brown off. Deglazed the pan with red wine, fresh garlic, & carrots. I wish I had celery & bell pepper but I aint driving into town for that. It now on a low simmer

I'll let them cook all day & check to see if I want to let them chill over night. Most likely over rice & I'm not planning inviting anyone over for any. I'm going to be dog watching later today & tonight so if Renfield & his friend don't act to stupid they might be getting some bones.
    I have yet to try these.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    IMG_1483.jpeg

Top Bottom