• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have it loaded down with some Mk 262. Kind of heavy, but I like the set up with the SureFire Vampire, Smith Vortex flash suppressor & my South Korean Dong Optic red dot. Hell I jus about forgot the 20 round H&K Maritime magazine that was a gift. The special feature is the Fostech Binary Trigger.
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    Military Camp

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Pretty slick set up. Where did you get the red dot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I bought lt long ago when Dong Optic Ltd tried to get into the US market. I cannot remember who I bought it from, but they had it listed & I made an offer that they excepted. Wish I had bought several at the time.

I did a search & found were I bought it back in 2019

Last edited:

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Nice setup. I went the whole sbr route for mine with a can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I have it loaded down with some Mk 262. Kind of heavy, but I like the set up with the SureFire Vampire, Smith Vortex flash suppressor & my South Korean Dong Optic red dot. Hell I jus about forgot the 20 round H&K Maritime magazine that was a gift. The special feature is the Fostech Binary Trigger. View attachment 442297

How do you like the binary trigger? I’m still on the fence about one

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    How do you like the binary trigger? I’m still on the fence about one

I actually like it. Nothing wrong with doing a double tap on an intruder. When I first got it an really played with seeing how fast I could shoot it it was impressive enough. This one was a gift from the side job. He bought 2 & had them sent to my address.

I actually took notes them when someone mentioned they had one in their Shrike now Fight Lite. I had comment that those are awful expensive upper for on a semi auto lower. He said he was getting like 450 RPM cyclic rate.

The first time I took it was at the machine gun shoot. The then hunting director for the ranch seen it and was like WTF. He was combat vet & really thinking the barrels was to short. I told him it was basically a range toy. I let him shoot it & he wanted it bad. He offered up a Springfield M1A1 with a Vortex scope even trade and I declined his offer.

The other range officer was another former combat vet who was working for Asymmetric Solutions while they where doing training at the ranch. He shot it and was impressed with it. His credentials were more then impressive. I noticed he is no longer with Asymmetric Solutions, but if you read their staff profiles you will get an idea. The dude was a warrior.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I actually like it. Nothing wrong with doing a double tap on an intruder. When I first got it an really played with seeing how fast I could shoot it it was impressive enough. This one was a gift from the side job. He bought 2 & had them sent to my address.

I actually took notes them when someone mentioned they had one in their Shrike now Fight Lite. I had comment that those are awful expensive upper for on a semi auto lower. He said he was getting like 450 RPM cyclic rate.

The first time I took it was at the machine gun shoot. The then hunting director for the ranch seen it and was like WTF. He was combat vet & really thinking the barrels was to short. I told him it was basically a range toy. I let him shoot it & he wanted it bad. He offered up a Springfield M1A1 with a Vortex scope even trade and I declined his offer.

The other range officer was another former combat vet who was working for Asymmetric Solutions while they where doing training at the ranch. He shot it and was impressed with it. His credentials were more then impressive. I noticed he is no longer with Asymmetric Solutions, but if you read their staff profiles you will get an idea. The dude was a warrior.

I may have to “pull the trigger”, ha ha ha, on getting one. Thanks for the additional info as well

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Mine is a Taurus PT-145. I figure having less for a perp to grab is a worthwhile advantage, and I can shoot it well at across-the-room distances. I do have a couple of shotguns nearby, though....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom