• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    5c20d7c616e98982f2556a61dc3c9c88.jpg

This is mine, a little different that baboon’s bedside blaster for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I sold my H&K USP which was the only pistol with a rail, so no pistol with a light laser combo.

Being the eve of the reanimating of the dead I might slap a sling on it to carry. I’ll be crying about my back I’m sure
    Lynx Defense

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I know very little about optics, and only have a cheap Sig Romeo green dot on my Ruger PCC. Haven’t even had the opportunity to use it yet.
    With my failing old eyes, I probably couldn’t hit diddly with it anyway.

CaptHowdy

Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Houston
    Sig P320X VTAC Gen 1. I put a Sig light on the pic rail. The light is well made but nowhere near the quality of Stream Light or Surefire.

I also keep a Mossy 500 nearby too.

xkon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2020
    Houston
    I'm not sure I would use a binary trigger for my bedside gun. Think they are fun range toys, but wouldn't trust it for a firearm that you may need to actual utilize. Forgetting about the second round on reset if in the third position or accidently throwing it into binary when you thought it was in single fire can be worked through with familiarization and practice. But the triggers induce additional malfunctions if you have to send a few rounds and outrun the bolt. Food for thought.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Who makes the drum? How many rounds does it hold? Any issues with it that you've noticed. I have a Glock patterned mag fed 9mm AR and think the 30 rounders look weird.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    It's made by Magpul and holds 50 rounds. It is specifically made to fit Glock pattern PCC's. They also have them for Glock pistols. I haven't shot it much but no problems so far. Here is a link: https://magpul.com/pmag-d-50-gl9-pcc.html?mp_global_color=118

Top Bottom