• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Last year it started dropping the drive belt to the blades. So I bought a new belt and one of the keepers got moved. I thought we had it fixed but it’s starting to do it again. It’s harder for me to get down and up than the fix.

Years back I had a raised bed put in for a garden. The squirrels ate everything but the jalapenos. Then the wife got sick and I stopped trying. The weeds and grasses were knee high. I reload the weed whacker and start cutting it down. Everything was fine until I hit the tomato towers that I thought I gave to Larry next door.

The storms pulled my patio door off it hinges. I hit Larry up for some screws and the Dewalt battery is dead. Kind of think it’s permanently dead.

Time to go in and shower to get ready for some rib eyes tonight. I think I’m gonna shave my head for the summer again.
    Venture Surplus ad

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    My mower got pinned under a dead tree limb that broke during the storms the other night.
    IMG_0085.JPG

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    My mower got pinned under a dead tree limb that broke during the storms the other night. View attachment 451630

Craftsman, that's your problem. Trees try to eat them all the time.
    Time for a new one.
    Give me your address, and I will come pick it up, as I am making a run to Newel salvage soon, and I can drop it off for you.

Do you need a chain saw?

Whistler

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    Last year it started dropping the drive belt to the blades. So I bought a new belt and one of the keepers got moved. I thought we had it fixed but it’s starting to do it again. It’s harder for me to get down and up than the fix

I had one doing that, turned out to be the belt tension spring. Bought a similar one at tractor supply and cut it to length. Hope yours is that simple.

Top Bottom