Gun Zone Deals

National Security? Be Afraid, be very afraid...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Just saw this on my FB:

"Fox 26 News has learned that Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has made history by becoming the first woman of either party to lead the prestigious House Judiciary subcommittee on crime, terrorism, homeland security and investigations. "

Yes, the woman too dumb to be the village idiot is running the subcommittee investigating crime, terrorism, homeland security and investigations. Investigations? Like about Benghazi?

Heaven help us.
    Texas SOT

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    A Republican Congress gave her a subcommittee chair? If that's the case we deserve what we get, and we need to up our efforts to throw the bums out...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Or maybe she can look through video of the Mars lander and look for the flag we put there back in 1969. It truly amazes me that some people get elected over and over again.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I've tried to find something...anything about Shiela Jackson Lee that is exceptional. So far, that quest is a failure. In today's political climate, that opinion is condemned as racist because she's black.

It's ironic that the most revered, respected (and black female) representatives from Texas is the late Barbara Jordan. When she spoke, it sent shivers down my back. Just to hear her speak was a privilege! She was intelligent, tough, and finally, got her fill of Congress. She was ill with MS and Leukemia but deep down, I know that part of the reason she cut Congress loose was about being tired of their crap.

SO....Thumbs down for Jackson-Lee and thumbs up for the late Barbara Jordan! That's the way I see it.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom