• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

He who hesitates would kill all hope for any of us.

How in the Hell did we let it get to this point ?

May GOD help us all. . . . .

<>

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Just watched it, I liked it. The movie never picked sides and actually left politics out of it. It also never said why there is a civil war going on, besides states seceding.

The movie is about a few journalists driving to DC and the horrors of war they see. They see some brutal shit and the last firefights are good. I'd see it again.

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Just watched it, I liked it. The movie never picked sides and actually left politics out of it. It also never said why there is a civil war going on, besides states seceding.

The movie is about a few journalists driving to DC and the horrors of war they see. They see some brutal shit and the last firefights are good. I'd see it again.
    So who won.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine

Where did you see it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I saw it today. Politics were very vague. They never explained why TX and CA came together. There was also a reference to a FL area alliance. They briefly said the current President kept power for a third term. If you really squinted, you could take away that it might have been trying to say that without the government the US would turn into the Purge but you could also argue that civil wars don't necessarily bring out the best of some folks. One scene featured a squad of guys wearing Hawaiian shirts. Shootout in the end was uniform vs uniform. I thought the ending kinda sucked for a specific reason but overall it was OK.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Author is using the movies ambiguity to push his political slant. Maybe it is what he said, maybe it isn't. Watch it and decide for yourself. If the President was depicted as a minority would that change anything and all of a sudden make the movie good? The press secretary for the President was a minority female, does that mean she was supposed to represent Jean-Pierre? You can argue the movie came out of Hollywood so automatically is a slanted pos but this author is reaching.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Author is using the movies ambiguity to push his political slant. Maybe it is what he said, maybe it isn't. Watch it and decide for yourself. If the President was depicted as a minority would that change anything and all of a sudden make the movie good? The press secretary for the President was a minority female, does that mean she was supposed to represent Jean-Pierre? You can argue the movie came out of Hollywood so automatically is a slanted pos but this author is reaching.

I feel like this fits my Joker comparison. People watched and made the events of the movie fit whatever they wanted them to represent.

Worst I’ve seen is that it seems to be about the press and not the civil war. And it was boring.

I think I’m gonna wait till it hits streaming.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    CA and Texas......lol...not fucking hardly............

Texas and a few of our neighbors....................quite possible...............
    Oh, I don't know. I could see it come to a boil and the Californians that do not live in SanFrancisco, LA or any of the other liberal toilets, rise up against the idiots running that state. If that happened, then while they have the inertia refocus thier efforts on DC.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Oh, I don't know. I could see it come to a boil and the Californians that do not live in SanFrancisco, LA or any of the other liberal toilets, rise up against the idiots running that state. If that happened, then while they have the inertia refocus thier efforts on DC.

Considering how many Calies outside of LA, SF, & SD have wanted to split from them over the decades, I could see that happening.....

Top Bottom