• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    funny how the cdc data like the rapidly lowering infection rate disappeared today.
    Yeah. My gf said things are tending down. I don't know if she meant in our area or nationally. She sits in some of those meetings, I don't. I stopped trying to keep up with the crap long ago.

Reactions: gll

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Huh?

So the guy that opened many eyes and warned us of this is at fault?

Please explain how you give an F off to Trump in all of this.
    Trump has all the elements of controlled opposition, and his stuff like executive orders was not in the spirit of the Founding Fathers / the Constitution. To be honest, the only he looks as good as he does is because the opposition is soooo bad. It's a known strategy.

Is it Biden's fault that the big pharma groups don't get any liability if the vaccines do harm?
    Is it Biden's fault that Trump allowed the lockdowns?
    Is it Biden's fault that Trump set the groundwork for what's happening now?

Y'all need to stop worshiping Trump. Was he better than Biden? Duh, but that's saying that one dumpster smells better than another.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Huh?

So the guy that opened many eyes and warned us of this is at fault?

Please explain how you give an F off to Trump in all of this.
    There are a LOT of reasons, but the biggest is that this is a controlled opposition, Jesuit / Marxist revolution we are experiencing. We have TONS of history to see how they do this. They divide the country, proletariat vs bourgeoisie and make people think they are fighting the right enemy, when in fact the enemy is in control of both leaders...

They push you hard on one side, with extremes like antifa and abortion, and Chicago and BLM and riots, then get you to accept things you normally wouldn't because it's "better" than the opposition.

There may be some mistakes here, but here's a look at how this could be viewed:

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Trump has all the elements of controlled opposition, and his stuff like executive orders was not in the spirit of the Founding Fathers / the Constitution.

Most EOs aren’t. Interestingly, EOs do trace there way back to George Washington, but didn’t really take off until US Grant. TR then set a high water mark, only for his cousin to say hold my beer.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    1631283628361.png

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    All this is being done under the guise of a national emergency. The problem is that it can be declared that by saying "because I said so"

O'Bummer gave himself extended emergency powers IIRC. Just be glad that he hasn't pushed Jihadi Joe to enact all those!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robertmb3
    Top Bottom