APOD Firearms

# New Features Added

texcross

Well-Known
Admin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some small changes added:

1) Enabled Push notifications - Not my thing much so any issues holler. Under Preferences, you Can Disable (https://www.texasguntalk.com/account/preferences)

2) Ads can be locked by the publisher, see attached.

Lock.PNG

3) Made the classifieds look more ad-based with a thumbnail of the item for sale.

image.PNG

Holler if any issues found :)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some small changes added:

1) Enabled Push notifications - Not my thing much so any issues holler. Under Preferences, you Can Disable (https://www.texasguntalk.com/account/preferences)

2) Ads can be locked by the publisher, see attached.

View attachment 223383

3) Made the classifieds look more ad-based with a thumbnail of the item for sale.

View attachment 223384

Holler if any issues found :)
Just what is "push notifications" anyways?

I had a banner show up across the bottom of my screen to enable them.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For me, on Windows, an alert pops up on pc lower right corner on threads I started or am watching I think. I never use them LOL.

Pretty much just like that. I enabled it, got an annoying popup, and disabled it shortly after. Not for me, but others might find it useful.

Rango

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In reference to "3)"
How do I get the "thumbnail" to show up rather than the camera with the line though it? I haven't figured out how to edit or add that.... Help when you have time. :)

Coiled

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are DARK & LIGHT display modes available? I think k-bikes is using the same software.

As seen in the grab, you'd click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Login and Light Mode in the bottom right of the pull down is a toggle. It's a nice feature.

1597796984401.png

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, the space is still there, but the actual titles are blank?

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur