• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    This NGO is in Matamoros but is part of a US NGO on the US side. Try and figure out where their money is coming from... the flyers were brought up in the hearings held for the DHS chief traitor.

This bunch in Brownsville is affiliated with the RCM... they ask for donations but try and figure out who is paying for this non-profit NGO:

Texas SOT

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This NGO is in Matamoros but is part of a US NGO on the US side. Try and figure out where their money is coming from... the flyers were brought up in the hearings held for the DHS chief traitor.

This bunch in Brownsville is affiliated with the RCM... they ask for donations but try and figure out who is paying for this non-profit NGO:

<>

I keep hearing that the Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge, among others, is funding illegal activities in Cameron County, Texas.

<>

c

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    <>

I keep hearing that the Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge, among others, is funding illegal activities in Cameron County, Texas.

<>
    I have said for a long time that churches should have to meet the same standards as any 501C(3) non-profit. They would need a mission statement and be audited against it.

Any funds used for actual social work - feed the hungry, house the homeless, etc - would be tax exempt. Anything else - expensive cars for the "pastors", expensive suits, homes for their mistresses, etc - would be taxed just like a business. And, of course, supporting illegal aliens in violation of the law would be taxed.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I have said for a long time that churches should have to meet the same standards as any 501C(3) non-profit. They would need a mission statement and be audited against it.

Any funds used for actual social work - feed the hungry, house the homeless, etc - would be tax exempt. Anything else - expensive cars for the "pastors", expensive suits, homes for their mistresses, etc - would be taxed just like a business. And, of course, supporting illegal aliens in violation of the law would be taxed.

But who would do the auditing?....

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<.>

”And, of course, supporting illegal aliens in violation of the law would be taxed.”

SHOULD BE ‘’PROSECUTED !’’

<>

Top Bottom