• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dreaded88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    I'm an arrowhead hunter and this is one of my newest find. A complete Agate Basin.
    S7300578.jpg

I put it next to this bad boy I shot last year.
    S7300599a.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• S7300599.jpg
      S7300599.jpg
      40.6 KB · Views: 78

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Wow, that is awesome! Which part of San Antonio did you find that at? When I was a kid we used to go arrowhead hunting in the woods just south of Thunderbird Hills between Loop 410, Culebra, and Oak Hill Rd., and we never came out of there with less than two or three each time. Brings back memories....

Dreaded88

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2011
    San Antonio, Texas
    I found it at our ranch. We have a 800 acre ranch 30 miles north of Laredo, Texas in Webb County. I've been finding arrowheads for over 30 years at our property. I have over 2000 artifacts and yet I'm still finding them everytime I go back.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Wow, that is awesome! Which part of San Antonio did you find that at? When I was a kid we used to go arrowhead hunting in the woods just south of Thunderbird Hills between Loop 410, Culebra, and Oak Hill Rd., and we never came out of there with less than two or three each time. Brings back memories....
    I grew up in the NE part of the San Antonio area. We used to do the same thing around the area where the Live Oak Civic Center now sits. It wasn't hard to find spearheads, arrowheads & other tools. If you put effort into it you could come up with some nice ones. Good times.

Top Bottom