• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    If there is already a thread on this, I apologize, but I haven't seen one. I'm 100% of the time using tapatalk and only see the most active threads sorted by most recent posts. I am being BOMBARDED by friends and family telling me I need to watch this. I heard one person say the dude executes animals with headshots, which makes me not want to watch it. Others say he's crazy, but hold onto your hats, cause the other people are crazier. Like it's a total shit-show. I guess it's the "thing" to see, as of late. Carole definitely killed her husband, the Tiger King got done dirty, etc. I'll admit I watched a few of his rants on his YouTube channel and the dudes got flair. I enjoyed it. Then I ran across his song "I saw a tiger" and I'll be damned if I haven't been brain looping that song for two days. My wife says it sucks. I said that's because you don't play guitar. Forget the words, the chord progression, while not new, is tasty as hell. And I know the guy doesn't play or sing, you can clearly see that in the vid. But it's a hell of an earworm for guitarist who like tasty chord transitions. Any way, I got off topic, is this thing worth watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I could Google this, but I'll just ask here. Is it a movie or a series? Like episodes? Or just one long video and done? I'm on the fence because I have PhD educated friends who were mesmerized by it. Either by the sheer stupidity or the craziness or who knows what. I'm thinking that if they are entrigued then my simple mind surely would be, too. I've heard no one, not a single person, other than the "No" responses on here saying it's not worth watching. Hell, I think a reporter brought the situation up at a presser with President Trump asking if he'd be willing to pardon the guy. It's all the rage right now.

Edit, I see that it was mentioned that they started watching the first episode. So, that answers that question. Thanks!

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Seems like it must be along the lines of Trailer Park Boys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    It's a limited series, of seven episodes.

I heard they are working on a second season, series, or whatever. It's Netflix's most popular show right now. It's all because of people being at home and looking for entertainment. If this whole covid19 thing never happened, I doubt you'd have ever heard of the Tiger Kang. But I bet the Tiger dude is loving it and Carole is hating the publicity. She's now the queen of memes. Two months ago, nobody knew either of their names and nobody gave a damn. Now they both might as well be A class superstars. This is only my impression, I haven't watched it. But, it's hard to avoid because of all the people who have seen it and say it's amazing. I guess most everybody likes watching a train wreck, metaphorically speaking.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Another part of this story. Donald Jr. watched the series, and was talking about it on one of the Fox news programs.

He brought it to attention of his father, that he might give Joe Exotic a pardon. Be said if his father did give a pardon, the Democrats would go nuts!

Trump is looking into it, with no promises on granting a pardon.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    Sounded like Don Jr tweeted about that as kind of a joke. Maybe not though.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    The press conference I saw was when a reporter asked President Trump if he was aware of the situation. Also asked if he knew his son said he should maybe be pardoned. It was pretty funny.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I think I might have over thought this whole thing. Almost like I bought a ticket for the whole ride. All I have to do is press play and press stop if I think it's crap. No biggie. I just thought I'd try to get an outside opinion, since everyone I know says it's a must see. Either they are right on or maybe they've been stuck in the house too long. It was the mentioned animal cruelty in the film that made me not want to watch. But, that was only mentioned by one person so maybe it's not actually shown, or not even true. I'm not a fan of cruelty to animals, I have a child, and that's a love beyond words, but I also have my dogs, and I'd treat a threat to them as if a threat to any member of my family. Short question for those who have watched, any harm done to animals shown? Thanks.

Top Bottom