• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Their only chance to nuke us is to sneak across the Mexican border with suitcase nukes.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Even if we liberated the shit out of the DPRK, what would we do with all the north Koreans left over who weren't too liberated in the process? It's gonna be like a bunch of home schooled kids going to public high school for the first time.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I love how we don't even take them seriously enough to attack them after they threaten to nuke us.

We are dispatching destroyers to the region, and also ground troops to Guam. I'd say we are taking it serious.

That said, I'm not surprised. I think the world's view of Obama is that he is a pussy. I'm not convinced he's not a pussy. Aside from the economy being destroyed by Hussien, being attacked has been my greatest concern. Going back to Clinton, the world knew if they screwed with us, they would pay a huge price. I think they may be wondering about Hussein.

I was greatly encouraged when we took out Osama. But I think its a big concern.

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    We are dispatching destroyers to the region, and also ground troops to Guam. I'd say we are taking it serious.

That said, I'm not surprised. I think the world's view of Obama is that he is a pussy. I'm not convinced he's not a pussy. Aside from the economy being destroyed by Hussien, being attacked has been my greatest concern. Going back to Clinton, the world knew if they screwed with us, they would pay a huge price. I think they may be wondering about Hussein.

I was greatly encouraged when we took out Osama. But I think its a big concern.

LOL, destroyers aren't very serious. You get any smaller, you're talking brown water boats.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    They also have a nuclear submarine nearby that is ready to retaliate if need be.

Sent from Hicksville.....or while dreaming of Hicksville

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Missiles that can't reach even halfway to Hawaii if the payload is nuclear.

Smoke and mirrors, nothing but posturing on both sides of this.

I'm not saying you're wrong...but when I was in, we were constantly talking with the chain of command about N.Korea and the very real possibility of invading. Its not something we want, but our Navy is ready with ground forces as well as everything else. I was told several times part of the reason our training was still Vietnam era type stuff was to keep us ready for N. Korea. As soon as they cross into S. Korea or make a decent attack at our presence.....its on!

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    "They" is we. We do. Absolutely guarantee it. I can't link any news sources. I just learned some things when I was in the Navy for 8 years.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm not saying you're wrong...but when I was in, we were constantly talking with the chain of command about N.Korea and the very real possibility of invading. Its not something we want, but our Navy is ready with ground forces as well as everything else. I was told several times part of the reason our training was still Vietnam era type stuff was to keep us ready for N. Korea. As soon as they cross into S. Korea or make a decent attack at our presence.....its on!

Oh, them invading the South is a real possibility. But my money is on Lil' Kim rattling sabers to try cementing his domestic power. Something tells me he's not being accepted as readily as papa was.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, I'm leaning in the same direction as you. The possibility is there of a ground attack, but I'm 85% sure he's just trying to put on a show.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    The problem with this kind of push/shove, is that at sometime, some idiot will make a mistake, and someother idiot will react incorrectly, and another idiot somewhere else will get pissed..... And then .....

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    The problem with this kind of push/shove, is that at sometime, some idiot will make a mistake, and someother idiot will react incorrectly, and another idiot somewhere else will get pissed..... And then .....

I read an article today similar to this line of thinking. Essentially, we're increasing our presence in the area to keep NK from acting out, but also to keep the ROK from doing anything that could quickly escalate into war.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409

At this point, a mistake is sure to follow. The Norks sunk a South Korean Navy ship, then shelled a South Korean Island soon afterwards not long ago.

Now that the Norks-Dorks have declared a state of WAR, it is up to South Korea to defend it's territory, and the new ROK President has already delegated authority to respond to provocations with force to her armed forces.

It will be an ugly mess, Seoul will be reduced to rubble. The counter strike will be massive, and the Norks-Dorks don't have the fuel or food to sustain an invasion force. The Nork-Dorks will not put vulnerable liquid fueled missiles on a launch pad as B-2 Bombers loiter over their air space.

When the vanguard of the Nork Army approaches Seoul, they will find well fed peoples, Samsung Flat Screen Televisions, Stores of Rice and Bulgogi and tasty kimchi, and find hundreds of thousands of Hyundais and Kias in the rubble.

The invading army will shed its Nork uniforms and make every effort to blend into the local populace.

The Nork leadership knows this. Their Generals will not launch an attack.

Their dear young leader, educated in Switzerland, knows the good life, and will not risk losing all he has now.

It's nothing more than another "Mexican Stand-Off."

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I will say it again. Kill Kim Jung Un and destroy the military food and supply lines and they will surrender.

Driller

Top Bottom