• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    That was the funniest thing I have seen in months. Holy crap! [wipes tears from eyes]

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I think about half of that was shots of Europe, not even the US.

Go figure.

They'll feed their population whatever sort of propaganda they can use to depict Americans as evil and horrible human beings.

But that's about the only thing they're feeding them.

Big_Bang_Bazinga_Sheldon_Red_Shirt_LG.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    At least they were honest about American pay phones not working (even though those were European phones). But that's because even our poor can afford cell phones.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Wow. Surprisingly, the people in NKorea seem to have it better than I thought they did after watching that video. Just goes to show what is possible if the govt has a totally cooperative/controlled news media. Scary stuff...

Somehow I think the new dictator isn't going to last very long. I think we will see a military coup there before long. Unless the new (not so) little dictator sees his only way to survive is to become a puppet for those who will over throw him or kill him if he doesn't play along. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's going to be able to contain or control the ambitions of military leaders under him. To bad they were allowed to get a nuke...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Wow. Surprisingly, the people in NKorea seem to have it better than I thought they did after watching that video. Just goes to show what is possible if the govt has a totally cooperative/controlled news media. Scary stuff...

Somehow I think the new dictator isn't going to last very long. I think we will see a military coup there before long. Unless the new (not so) little dictator sees his only way to survive is to become a puppet for those who will over throw him or kill him if he doesn't play along. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that's going to be able to contain or control the ambitions of military leaders under him. To bad they were allowed to get a nuke...

"...Bear from the North..."

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    Hey Maw! It's Tuesday! Dem burds ready yet?

My snow powered Internet connection revealed that the "Gara de Nord" is the railway station in Bucharest. Is that where all the former Republican candidates are hiding?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Hey Maw! It's Tuesday! Dem burds ready yet?

My snow powered Internet connection revealed that the "Gara de Nord" is the railway station in Bucharest. Is that where all the former Republican candidates are hiding?
    I got yo snow birds a cookin. But youz needs to wait on the republic cake and coffee,
    Ya feel me? And not one brutha on the whole vid,

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    When that North Korean reporter came to my little camp for an interview, I was happy to show him my tent, three dead sparrows, a dead squirrel, two live cows, five healthy hogs, a water well, a propane electric generator, central heating for the tent, a car, a boat, multiple firearms with a healthy supply of ammo, a flushing toilet, and a Bar-B-Q pit.

Now, I have a former North Korean reporter hauling water to flush the toilet!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom