• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    HA! Buddy of mine, who's a truck driver, just passed it and was like WHAAA... He texted me, so I thought I'd share it.

Here's a pic of the devil's son's shrine.
    oballsackgas_zps3faf9bbb.gif

Must be an old one, considering the price of fuel. If you look close, you'll see a sign that says, "Free cell phone upon filling tank. Don't feed the Republicans."

Little things like this...

IT'S GETTING SCARY GUYS!

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    And I was having such a nice day 'til I saw this...

Hahaha sorry. The day is young and it could get much better. You never know... Maybe later there will be a news alert on CNN that one has burned down and Detroit is now declared a disaster area. If you ask me, this gas station makes it a disaster area.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Heh, no worries. I'm usually a bit grumpy when I wake up at 3 AM anyway.

I'm honestly halfway surprised no one's tried a drive-by on the place yet, or "accidentally" dropping a lit match into a puddle of gas. It'd be so easy to make it look like a complete accident...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    ahh, Detroit

what a great place for a fitting tribute to Obama

th?id=H.5017227153506394&pid=15.jpg
    th?id=H.4674652020343911&pid=15.jpg

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    ^ Nah, Flint works better in some regards. Namely the effect of near-constant handouts and government fuckups on the local population.

You know a city is gonna be bad when there's a noticeable, sharp decline in road quality right at the city limit sign... Goes from nice and smooth to potholes every ten feet.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    So why doesn't anyone look at cities like Detroit as a test case of what happens with full Dem control? That city has been completely run by dems for the last 50-60 years, so they have NOBODY to blame but themselves.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Why do they have prices for gas at the Obama Gas Station? I thought Obama provided for all that needed it, and if he has some extra gas and bloating, let him pass it on to those in need.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Why do they have prices for gas at the Obama Gas Station? I thought Obama provided for all that needed it, and if he has some extra gas and bloating, let him pass it on to those in need.

It's the republican price... He only gives stuff to people who vote democrat or Egypt.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Did you say obama and gas station????

There is a picture that has caused a stir and is circulating around the internet...........

Will post a story about it, just not the picture, open at your own risk.
    Hanged Obama doll creates a viral, Houston Shell hoax: Effigy has n... - CultureMap Houston

Racist!? Anything concerning that hack, is racist, if the other person loves him. Ridiculous! Never mind the poor man's loss, Obugar on that rope means a hell of lot more, to a hell of a lot more people. He belongs in a guillotine and on that rope many times over, in many people's minds. Nothing racial about it.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This thread was great! Now it's time to sit on the Biden and take an Obama.

I need to buy some toilet paper with Obama's, Feinstein's and Biden's faces printed on the sheets. Surely someone has thought about manufacturing that.

Flash

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    This thread was great! Now it's time to sit on the Biden and take an Obama.

I need to buy some toilet paper with Obama's, Feinstein's and Biden's faces printed on the sheets. Surely someone has thought about manufacturing that.

Flash

I know there's some with Dohbama's ugly mug on it ... but in all honesty, he's not even good enough to wipe my @$$ with ...

If that was the only gas I could find, I'd be walking.

+1 ... I'd push my truck up a hill to the farthest gas station.

Prorkba

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Not Texas, yet!
    If that was the only gas I could find, I'd be walking.
    I don't think you'd have allowed yourself to get near there to begin with (take that as a compliment).

Little over two decades ago I lived in Detroit (the far south and west side, mere blocks from being on the other side of its border). Back then, Detroit did have some decent neighborhoods. Never had any trouble where I lived, but the farthest to the east I would go was to the Southfield Freeway. Where this station is (I think this is the one referred to - there looks to have been at least three of them), wasn't safe even back then.

Top Bottom