• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drj3828

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Grimes County, TX
    Yesterday myself and my family went school shopping for my 12 year old, you know tax free week end here in Texas. Well we went to the mall in College Station and to several other stores also. but while in the mall I was sitting on one of the benches waiting on my wife and daughter and was just looking around man there are some freaks and geeks in this world we live in!
    I have lived in four forgein countries and been all over Europe and the middle east and even lived in central america for awhile, but the good ole US is realy getting filled up with some strange folks know adays. I guess I just need to stay at the house and not leave either that or I just getting to old to go any where.
    But I am sure that my father thought the same stuff when I was 12.
    DK Firearms

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Yes there are a lot of odd balls running around, and there wanderings seems to draw them to malls. I think its mostly kids and young adults that eventually (hopefully) outgrow it.

The US is not exclusive in this phenomena. UK and Holland are right up there with their share of kooks.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    makes me want to dig out the old costumes and eyeliner from my rocky horror days!
    ;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    When we were in Japan, in the big cities <cough cough Osaka!> there are some really wild styles out there.

I think most grow out of it. And hopefully they'll find the same humor that my generation finds from looking at our hip 80s & 90s garb

Offhand, on my drive yesterday listening to the radio and Montgomery Gentry's song came on 'Back When I knew It All' came on. It makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom