• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • russ4560

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Outlaw Fitness is my passion. Pioneers are always outlaws before their methods become accepted. I teach non traditional methods and group together workouts, streching, cardio, and more. This is why it is called Outlaw Fitness. Instead of chunking your body into different parts, I think of it as one big system. "Your saying duh Russ" Right? Really this is not a normal way of thinking. I worked with many trainers before and they overlook the obvious.

Any way, since the weather in Austin is starting to cool off, I am going to be running some workout programs. Since I am really good friends with the guys that started this website, I will offer free classes to those of yall who want to come get an awesome workout.

Schedule is tentative right now but when I hammer things out I will let you guys know.

I am available for personal training dependent on your schedule. If you are interested PM me. Or if you have questions or comments I am open to those too.
    Venture Surplus ad

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Hows hard are the workouts, is it something you can survive if you are sorta old, and sorta out of shape, and pretty lazy to begin with. Oh, I am just asking for a friend...... Yeah a friend......

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Hows hard are the workouts, is it something you can survive if you are sorta old, and sorta out of shape, and pretty lazy to begin with. Oh, I am just asking for a friend...... Yeah a friend......

He asked for me before I could ask. I'm kinda old and stuff.

russ4560

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You can tell your friend that I will push him but never too hard. It wont be easy but it will be fun. If he is looking to get back in shape from a lazy, low activity lifestyle we can start off slow. I'm not going to give anyone a heart attack. Is that suitable for your friend?

SanantoneRR: I have several friends in SA that want me to come down but am unfamiliar with areas where I could run a program. Do you know of a good park or open, grassy area where I could get people to meet? Most of what I know is the city stuff downtown.

Top Bottom