• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Just when you think ignorance cannot get any worse.

"The View" co-host Sunny Hostin blamed Monday’s solar eclipse, Friday’s earthquake and the expected cicada breeding season on "climate change."

"All those things together would maybe lead one to believe that either climate change exists or something is really going on," she said Monday.
    I thought Sunny was the smart one, isn't she a lawyer?

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Houston trade school programs are becoming more practical - especially in light of Houston's imminent bankruptcy. Be sure to read how long the school district knew it was going on and who they did (or not) notify....

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    reckless, lawless, corrupt government officials will be the cause of the start of the next American revolution

I guess we (they) can selectively enforce laws now… if the officials don't like the laws… I guess they don’t apply

ohh… that’s been the American Communist‘s (formerly Demoncrats) playbook for the last few years

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I know, it's Colorado...

I added Colorado to the number of states I “used to” enjoy visiting/vacationing… but to which I will never travel again due to their leftist, radical laws and policies.

It‘s both a safety thing and the “principle” of the thing

the list is long now (states to which I will not travel nor where I’ll spend money)

I’m sad my grandchildren will never get to visit / see many parts of this nation that I had the opportunity to growing up

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Afghan Migrant On Terror Watchlist Roamed Free In U.S. For A Year After Being Released By Border Patrol​

excerpt- Mohammed Kharwin is a member of Hezb-e-Islami, a group responsible for attacks in Afghanistan that killed at least nine American soldiers and civilians from 2013 to 2015, the terror watchlist indicates

my thoughts- glad he’s back in custody. 1 down… 9,000,000 to go

Top Bottom