• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGA177

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2024
    Austin
    well, this sucks! I found him shortly after he started his channel some 6-7 yrs ago, and always found his content with fully explained reasoning to be excellent food for thought. Learned quite a few things from him because he took the time to explain about the good and the bad.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    That was a depressing fifty second, but I'm glad his legacy is going to live on. James Yeager's crew has kept his channel alive and kept Tactical Response trucking on - love him or hate him. I'm glad that Paul Harrell has similar family to take the reigns. I do wonder if they'll rename his channel though - its a little weird the TR crew didn't change the channel name from James Yeager to something else. Roy Harrell posting on a channel called Paul Harrell would likewise be a little odd. Maybe it should be changed to Harrell & Co, or Harrell Brothers, or something.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I am not trying to offend anyone, but I had a strong urge to post a prayer:

Heavenly Father, bless and be with Paul and his family at this season of his life. Comfort him and embrace those around him with Grace, love and unity. I know it is in Your power to heal him, but I also know Your purpose is not always revealed to us. Thank You for Paul’s service to our Nation and community. Let his fellowship and contributions serve as a reminder we are not alone and given life by You to serve others through You. Amen

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I am not trying to offend anyone, but I had a strong urge to post a prayer:

Heavenly Father, bless and be with Paul and his family at this season of his life. Comfort him and embrace those around him with Grace, love and unity. I know it is in Your power to heal him, but I also know Your purpose is not always revealed to us. Thank You for Paul’s service to our Nation and community. Let his fellowship and contributions serve as a reminder we are not alone and given life by You to serve others through You. Amen
    Amen brother.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Paul Harrell is a national treasure.

He’s also a hell of a man representing real Oregonians.

I don’t have much else to add.

Real Oregonians - not the pussified limp wristed skinny jean wearing shitstain California transplants that have been continually infecting the state since the 1950's.

The more no-bullshit type who come from hardier stock, the types that immigrated to Oregon from the midwest to strike out a better life and put up with the struggle and hardship. Not those who flew north from Santa Clara, San Francisco, or Los Angeles to sit in a life sucking flourescent lighting filled cubical farm filled with the sound of depression and the low clacking of keyboards occasionally interrupted by a loud expletive, or the dickface moisturized hand having turd suckers who sold their parents home for 10X what their parents paid to some dot-commie who flew north and hoovered up productive farm lands to turn them into vineyards, nursuries or weed farms.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom