• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I got this rifle from an estate sale in ID before we moved back to TX. I wish that I could tell you what a tack driver it is, but I have honestly never even fired it. I really was drawn to the wood stock (I can't find any/many dings at all on it) and classic lines. I have no idea of round count, but from a visual,
    I would guess it's pretty low.
    It comes with an installed scope (Bushnell 3-9x; I can't find a model number on it anywhere), a leather padded sling (brand shows "Allen") and a soft case (lettering courtesy of the prior owner).
    I will get pictures added as soon as I can get them loaded from the camera.

Notes

* The dial for the magnification factor (marked 3 to 9) is a bit stubborn to turn. I don't know if that is common with this scope model, but just wanted to put that out there. It DOES turn and does change the magnification, however...

Asking $600 for this beauty. I am not really looking for trades, so make me an offer. Worst I can say is "no". I can meet up in the NW SA area. Helotes, Bandera, Boerne, and even Kerrville if the deal is right.
    I just need a look at your DL or LTC and by meeting up, you are affirming that you are not a prohibited person.
    DSC_8773_tr.jpg
    DSC_8774_tr.jpg
    DSC_8777_tr.jpg
    20240327_200404_tr.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom