Please reply by conversation.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've seen douchebags in every branch. For all we know, he dropped out in bootcamp and told everyone he was a Marine.

That guy was bragging about how he was gonna come back on here. So a similar product pops up shortly after, out of the same state...what's the harm in just checking?

Sent while trying to concentrate on 6 things at once.
    Target Sports

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Do you have pics / video (preferably) of a complete and operational firearm used and tested using one if your lowers?

As we are building the actual molds now, no. I do have prototypes of the lower (just came in today). I will post pics later. The pics are on my phone which is not with me at the moment.

^^^^^This conversation occurred on May 9th.

There website has the following 4 star review on May 8th:

Brian R. – May 8, 2013:
    This is a first rate product that I’m extremely happy with. Product is exactly what they say it is!
    Very satisfied.
    Thanks guys.

I'm not saying that this in itself makes the item not legit, but c'mon, don't flat out post reviews that are either fabricated or sent in by themselves or a close friend who may or may not have had access to a prototype at best and not the final product which a customer reading that review would be getting.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Is it that they are easier to mill is the reason these are desirable? Forgive the stoopidity as I have never bought a 80% lower.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I've seen douchebags in every branch. For all we know, he dropped out in bootcamp and told everyone he was a Marine.

That guy was bragging about how he was gonna come back on here. So a similar product pops up shortly after, out of the same state...what's the harm in just checking?

I wasn't saying anything in regards to your checking.

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Sorry... I was away for a couple of days... you caught me! Yes that is totally contribed and fake review. Brian is my web developer building the site. His "review" was a test of that feature... I will tell him to note that in there. Sorry for the confusion.

^^^^^This conversation occurred on May 9th.

There website has the following 4 star review on May 8th:

Brian R. – May 8, 2013:
    This is a first rate product that I’m extremely happy with. Product is exactly what they say it is!
    Very satisfied.
    Thanks guys.

I'm not saying that this in itself makes the item not legit, but c'mon, don't flat out post reviews that are either fabricated or sent in by themselves or a close friend who may or may not have had access to a prototype at best and not the final product which a customer reading that review would be getting.

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Okay. .. Don't know who you guys are talking about but I feel obligated to say that this is NOT my partner.

Thanks!

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yes... This is a VERY unique design and it finishes nothing like any other lower. And the jig is one time use. The reason being is because we give you a full life time warranty on a product you are finishing yourself and that way its designed it would be pretty hard to screw up as long as the jig is pristine.

And the cost is not much different than buying a jig that needs to be replaced after several uses anyway or atleast parts of the jig.

And you don't need a mill or CNC machine.

I assume the jig shows you where to drill/machine?

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    This is a very interesting concept. I'm not going to be the first to try it but I will definitely stay tuned with anyone who decides to buy one.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Okay. .. Don't know who you guys are talking about but I feel obligated to say that this is NOT my partner.

Thanks!

I feel confidant that you and the guy I was talking about are not related. I also like your upfront answer concerning the online review. You seem to me like a good guy to do business with.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    How much will these be? I didn't see the price on your website, but then again I only have my phone to view.

Is the lifetime warranty transferable? My Windham Weaponry rifle is like that and its one of my favorite features.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    How much will these be? I didn't see the price on your website, but then again I only have my phone to view.

Is the lifetime warranty transferable? My Windham Weaponry rifle is like that and its one of my favorite features.

On your phone click on the button on the top right of your screen, then on Catagories.

The button will look like this:

7eqyjy4u.jpg

Last edited:

Polymer80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Right now they are discounted at $70 and will go to $80 when we start shipping (3-4 weeks)

The jigs are $15 right now and will go to $20

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom