• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    2021 Tesla model S Plaid...anybody up for a race? LOL Had it since December.
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• Tesla S Plaid.JPG
      Tesla S Plaid.JPG
      140.1 KB · Views: 20

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    My new toy (1982 FJ40 Toyota Landcruiser). Already has Chevy 350 engine / 400 Turbo automatic tranny swapped-in and power steering installed. Un-installed extras include a set of FJ60 axles and ARB lockers.

View attachment 377444

My old boss and his son (my age) rebuilt an FJ just like that. Built out LS, switched the manual to a 5 speed automatic, - the body pan was so bad I remember they cut most of the floor out and fabbed up new components and welded in drop-in repalcements wheret hey could.

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    What are the advantages of a trike instead of a regular motorcycle?

Any disadvantages also if you can answer that?
    disadvantages are you lose the great feeling of leaning into the curves. just cuts down the feeling of being on a motorcycle somewhat. not as manuverable as a 2 wheeler

advantages are its much more stable.
    dont have to put your feet down and balance it at a stop.
    has a trunk and can carry loads (for a motorcycle) of stuff.
    motors are the same, transmissions etc
    i have been riding a 480 lb 2 wheeler. age, old broken bones, back surgeries etc finally took their toll.
    we just got back from riding the palo duro canyon. lots of curves, some hairpin, all steep as hell descending into the canyon. my son rides a 94 harley dyna lowrider ( 2 wheeler). he just leaned into the curves and loved it. i had to slow way down and lighty "horse" the trike around the curves. i'm running close to 2000cc so power was no problem. i also carried all the water, tools, and emergency supplys that he has no way to do so. its all a trade off. but the bike keeps me riding and in the wind so, so be it.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I always loved the smaller bikes too. Mine Suzuki was a 185, but it was two stroke. Love the exhaust smell of a two stroke using Klotz racing oil.
    I hardly see two stroke any more. Not sure if it’s because they are going out of favor, fewer new options, or just a general decline in riders. Ya, I remember they were all over the place 35, 40 years ago

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    I hardly see two stroke any more. Not sure if it’s because they are going out of favor, fewer new options, or just a general decline in riders. Ya, I remember they were all over the place 35, 40 years ago
    They are trying to phase them out because of emissions I heard. They claim they make way more emissions than 4 strokes.

Top Bottom