• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    This will be hard to get over. Not to take anything away from your post but I lost me son
    16 years ago at the age of 33. I think about him daily as your brother and family will.

1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    1f64f.png
    sent.
    Target Sports

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    billtool, I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my son (age 38) last June from Fentanyl overdose mixed with meth and cocaine according to the coroner in Tarrant County. He was found in a motel room over there. His only possessions with him were his Marine dog tags, someone had stolen everything else. I never got police report as to details, don't want it. Nobody in family had a clue he was using drugs. I wish I could say it gets easier each day but it doesn't. Try to remember good things about your brother's son and focus on those. And focus on giving your brother his space to grieve yet be there for him. God speed to your family.

contender buff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    ft worth tx
    Ugh - My brother found his only son deceased on his bed this morning. Essentially surrounded by empty-ish bottles of vodka. He’d been struggling with Alcoholism since he was a kid and apparently died from a lethal dose. My brother has decided not to have an autopsy conducted, but I imagine his son’s BAC was massive. I know he was clocked by a LEO in the past at .36. It’s such a shame. He was a sweet kid with a big heart.
    IMG_0495.jpeg

Top Bottom