• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toby1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    The Llano gun range needs 3'x5' Texas & Gadsen flags that will last. I bought what I thought was good quality embroidered flags from Grace Alley but they lasted less than 2 months before shredding and Grace Alley would not warranty them. The hard part is finding quality, embroidered, 3'x5' flags made in America and with the Gadsen, double sided with the proper fount. They would be flown outdoors, 24 hours a day on 20' & 25' flagpoles. Any suggestions? Vet owned would be a bonus.
    Venture Surplus ad

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston

Made in Alabama. Costco sells (sold) their Stars and Stripes flag, which I purchased about two or three years ago. Mounted it on my front porch post and have flying it year round. It’s a little faded, but the stitching is tight and it’s nowhere near starting to fray or come apart

edit, originally had link for 2x3 flag. He’s the 3x5 version

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The Llano gun range needs 3'x5' Texas & Gadsen flags that will last. I bought what I thought was good quality embroidered flags from Grace Alley but they lasted less than 2 months before shredding and Grace Alley would not warranty them. The hard part is finding quality, embroidered, 3'x5' flags made in America and with the Gadsen, double sided with the proper fount. They would be flown outdoors, 24 hours a day on 20' & 25' flagpoles. Any suggestions? Vet owned would be a bonus.
    What in the world is a Gadsen flag??? I think you may mean the Gadsden flag.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Made in Alabama. Costco sells (sold) their Stars and Stripes flag, which I purchased about two or three years ago. Mounted it on my front porch post and have flying it year round. It’s a little faded, but the stitching is tight and it’s nowhere near starting to fray or come apart

edit, originally had link for 2x3 flag. He’s the 3x5 version
    My flag flies every day unless the weather prevents it.
    Too many paid the price, every flag I fly will be American made.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I recommend this place just minutes away that I use. Is all they do and excellent service. At least give them a call !

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Dixie Flag Co
    San Antonio Company

Was just about to recommend Dixie as well, located just outside Ft Sam Houston!

Not cheap, but good quality!

"Made from 100% SolarMax ® Nylon, America's No. 1 choice for Flags. Heading is sturdy duck with strong brass grommets. Durable and fast-drying."

toby1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2018
    Llano, Tx
    Thanks for all of your replies. I got them ordered from USA Flag Co. Never knew what a pain in the ass it would be to get Gadsden & Texas flags made in America that would last longer than 10 minutes in a breeze.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    With Texas winds, no flag will withstand 24/7/365 for long.

Top Bottom