Guns International

Red's indoor south closed

PopPop

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Red's north was robbed but does anyone know why the south store shut down? I searched but couldn't find anything . That is where I usually qualify annually for my LEOSA creds.
Lynx Defense

Zeekandestroy

Jack of all trades, master of none
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just passed by it the other day. I’m curious too. Maybes they got a new location. Not sure but would definitely like to find out why they closed.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
They have been gone for months. Pre COVID.

It’s for sale in case anyone wants their own indoor range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
They shut down right when there was a city wide shut down. They got way better in the last years they were open, I used to hate em too.
It's too bad, I used to just drop in when I got a new gun to function test. Now "The Range" is the closest thing to me, and I can't stand that place. Lonestar is preferable but too far.

innominate

Asian Cajun
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They shut down right when there was a city wide shut down. They got way better in the last years they were open, I used to hate em too.
It's too bad, I used to just drop in when I got a new gun to function test. Now "The Range" is the closest thing to me, and I can't stand that place. Lonestar is preferable but too far.
Why do you not like the range? I've only been there once to sight in a pistol recently. It wasn't a bad experience.

Every Day Man
Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digur