• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • samr46

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2020
    Houston, TX
    I feel like I should start a forum topic for all things rimfire. I seem to post enough about it. Today it’s about the Bergara B14R and user experiences. Good gun, bad gun? Effective range? Better options? Right now I have a Ruger Takedown Lite with Leupold scope, a TacSol with Primary Arms GLx scope and a CZ 457 VPC. Do I really need another .22? Thanks for dropping by…
    Texas SOT

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    CZ 457 heavy barrel/varmint.

Attachments

• 20230918_142536.jpg
      20230918_142536.jpg
      207.2 KB · Views: 56

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    I have a Glock 44 and a S&W M&P 22 Compact. My wife and I started shooting them a lot when 9mm ammo got so scarce and expensive. I've been able to find .22LR all the way through the China virus at less than 6 cents a round and actually have gotten to enjoy target shooting with the 22's.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I still have my Ruger pistol from when I was a kid, Then my buddy Ralph gave me an integrally suppressed MK II pistol & 77/22. I have a .22 conversion kit for the G3K and a dedicated .22 AR upper that I put on the M-16.

The dedicated upper is my go to for for fun. 50 Round Black Dog Machine drums with the suppressor is about as fun as it gets. The 77/22 is my lawn lion gun, that I used to hunt feral cats with. The suppressed pistol is pretty cool shooting Piney Mountain tracers.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    We shoot RF firearms the most.

He shoots much, much more than I do now too.

I rarely shoot now. I do keep up my basic safety issues and skills though. I gave him my last 2 firearms.

They were my two CZ 457 Lux rifles in 22lr and in 22wmr but I still shoot them.

I ADORE shooting 22wmr in rifles as much if NOT MORE than 22lr when it comes to favorite calibers for my old lady hands.

My husband has been shooting 22lr and 22wmr firearms more than his CF firearms.

He has one CZ 457 Scout not 2 of them now. He sold the older one.

Several CZ 457 Lux rifles. One in 22lr and two in 22wmr.

One CZ 455 Lux. I gave him that one when I got the 457 Lux.

One CZ older Training Rifle.

He has an older Ruger 77/22 ALL WEATHER rifle in 22lr. He has a scope on this rifle. He sold the 22wmr one.

Right now, there are NO RF lever action rifles in this house. I do not know if HE will buy another one but both of us especially ME had many of them in the past in top brands.

Heavier, beautiful, walnut/steel, walnut/brass, tack driving ones.

He has several handguns in 22lr for now too. He may try something else there too. He may sell one of his duplicate 22lr handguns but he has not decided this for sure.

Beretta

Ruger

NAA

I am much more into fixed blade knives and have been for some time. Plus a couple of axes and 'hawks.

Old Lady Cate

ATN2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2022
    Texas
    You are missing out

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Missing out on what? I shoot a 200 to 300 rounds a week from my Glock 44 and have no need for a supressor. I have to wear ear protection anyway because others are at the range and shooting guns that cause me to need ear protection too. I don't have access to any range that I will be the only one shooting.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    One of my favorite guns to shoot is my H&K MP5 22 that I SBR'd. I installed a stock and red dot and have lots of 25 round magazines for it. Lots of fun on steel. My other 22's sit in the safe.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Missing out on what? I shoot a 200 to 300 rounds a week from my Glock 44 and have no need for a supressor. I have to wear ear protection anyway because others are at the range and shooting guns that cause me to need ear protection too. I don't have access to any range that I will be the only one shooting.

If all you ever do is shoot at a square range, or you live in an apartment or something, i could see that.

But a good suppressed .22 is so stupidly useful, if we talked about half the things it's great for, we'd be banned.

Top Bottom