• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Long as hell. Can't believe it, but I watched it all tonight in one sitting. First part is sort of fluff about UFO cover-ups, etc. Last half or so is much better, but worth watching it all if you have the time. Really respect both of these guys and their thoughts.

Capitol Armory ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Rogan's move to Austin was smart. It's in Texas and any place in TX is better than CA. It also has the right vibe to support his club which means his business is much better served by being in Austin compared to anywhere else in Texas.

Pretty much the only reason I have to visit Austin is to spend a long weekend there. It's definitely a bucket list trip.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Rogan's move to Austin was smart. It's in Texas and any place in TX is better than CA. It also has the right vibe to support his club which means his business is much better served by being in Austin compared to anywhere else in Texas.

Pretty much the only reason I have to visit Austin is to spend a long weekend there. It's definitely a bucket list trip.
    His comedy mothership show is funny. Went about a month ago. The first couple guys were just OK. The headliner was good. Ron White made an unscheduled appearance.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ron White made an unscheduled appearance.
    That's one of the main benefits. Ron White doesn't want to tour any more. He's retired. But he lives near there and will just drop in pretty regularly. When he does, they shove him on stage.

As a failed stand-up, going there is a pilgrimage I must make before I die.

Top Bottom