• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have to disagree with saluting this general, regardless of his personal feelings with regard to our POTUS and the rest of the administration; he was supposed to be a shining example for the troops under his command. I personally thought at times our last POTUS was a jack ass, but I kept my mouth shut and followed his orders to the letter as a soldier is supposed to and did my 2 tours in Iraq and Afghanistan whether I thought we should be there or not, its part of the oath! -JMHO

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Getting thrown out of the Obama Administration is a bit like being throw off of the Titanic. Sink or swim, he'll sleep better not having to work for those Marxists.

I do understand Moss_Berg5150's point, but it makes me wonder: When Obama/Pelosi order the military to take away OUR guns or herd us into concentration camps, will the military leaders also keep their mouths shut and obey orders? Probably so.

Then again, what good does it do to have the military take an oath to defend the Constitution when the POTUS uses it for toilet paper?

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    In reference to the above post...Apples vs. Oranges. Ordering the military to take away guns or put people in camps is a far cry from bad mouthing the President. I like the General, but he was out of line and this was very predictable.
    And while I still cant stand Obama...He got what he had coming.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    ...Then again, what good does it do to have the military take an oath to defend the Constitution when the POTUS uses it for toilet paper?
    Sending the military to disarm U.S. citizens is something completely different, I agree with you... WHOLE HEARTEDLY... "against all enemies foreign and domestic!" What the general did, he did not do because the current admin was infringing on the rights of US citizens. All I am saying is I am not happy with the current administration either, but I wouldn't risk my career nor the integrity of our military chain of command for someone who will only be in charge for a few more years. You don't like Obama... me either, but some one did because they put his ass in play. From a military perspective we have politics, but we also have no politics... POTUS is POTUS and we carry out his orders so long as they don't infringe on the rights of the people. If it was just some Joe on TV or some civillian saying what he was saying then so be it, but it wasn't this was a General in the United States Army, I mean come on guys seriously!

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    He just couldn't live the Obama deception any longer. I admire him for speaking out against the A$$hats, even if it was wrong according to the rules. He needs to get that nice fishing boat and retire, to heck with Iran. I'm worried about 'Gen Prayforus' he might seize up again.
    Couldn't they just gone out for a beer and put this down stream?

APatriot

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    This general voted for the community organizer. What does that tell you about this general and his judgement? Furthermore, this general communicates his displeasure with Obama and his policies via Rolling Stone, and then becomes a weazel and apologizes to the community organizer. "Man-up" and simply resign. This general was/is a weuss.

Lastly, General Jones, a retired Marine General, who to this day I can't fathom why he is serving under this community organizer, was called a clown by this army general. This army general couldn't hold General Jones' jock strap!!

Top Bottom