• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    It's that time, folks; the big monthly SAXET gun show in San Antonio is this coming weekend (4-5 December) at the SA Event Center, 410 & Marbach (or [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8111 Meadow Leaf, if you're using a GPS)![/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

It's just a friendly reminder for those of us who still have some Christmas shopping to do (especially for ourselves! ).

Doors open at 9:00am both days, parking is $2 (unless you get there early!), and entry is $5 per person. It's still pretty crowded but not as bad as it was last summer. Still, it's a good idea to get there about an hour before the doors open and then grab a bite at either the IHOP or Apetito's Mexican Restaurant, both a quick walk from the show.

Just for future planning, here are the 2011 dates for the SA show:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jan 1-2
    Feb 5-6
    Mar 5-6
    Apr 2-3
    Apr 30-May 1
    Jun 4-5
    Jul 2-3
    Aug 6-7
    Sep 3-4
    Oct 1-2
    Nov 5-6
    Dec 3-4
    [/FONT]

So mark your calendars!

Cheers! M2
    Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Howdy Tom!

We'll stop by and chat, as always; unless you are busy. I'll have my usual chatty sidekick tagging along, be he still loves going to the shows with me so I can't complain. I am pretty much 'gun broke' but if I find a nice deal on a Yugo 24/47 I might part with the cash. I am looking for a PSL as well, but the ones I have seen at the last few shows have been way overpriced. And of course, if I can ever find a nice Yugo M76 at a good price I might be tempted to dip into next year's 'gun money!'

Cheers! M2

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Thanks for posting this, been looking for a wheelgun and not finding what I want at the local shops. Will drag the girlfriend down with me. Black US Cavalry sweatshirt.(matches my avatar)

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I will probably be there Sat about 10. Got bitten by the bug when I went to a friend's ranch last weekend, so I will be looking for a 10/22 to tweak on.

Matthew2000tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Helotes, TX
    Wife and I will be there looking for a CHL pistol for her. On the list for her look at is a Glock 26, 27, 36 along with a XDm compact and px4 sub. I might be trading in a keltec PF9 hard chrome on it... it's going to be time for "lets make a deal" this weekend.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom