• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    I believe it was struck down again by a circuit court almost immediately? Which makes no sense if SCOTUS already ruled...
    No, this came directly from AG Paxton around 9:00 AM today.

The media is totally blocking it, but they have authorized the enforcement.

OK. I may have not been careful enough. The email said from "Ken Paxton" but the email address was

conservativetexasusa.com or support@conservativetexasusa.com

So It may be possible it is in fact untrue. They were soliciting contributions.

I tried the emails and they are not valid. It is a scam.

Sorry, I will delete thread.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    [Image: qTidIWc.jpg]

https://twitter.com/KenPaxtonTX/status/1...8349845734

Haven't read the whole bill.
    Am I free to fire now?

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Am I free to fire now?
    Not sure. The email I got looked official and had his signature on the bottom. But I do know know the group the email came from. I cannot imagine anyone representing AG Paxton would make it up. But I had my searches to verify blocked by even off shore search engines. Smells like DC is scratching in the litter box to cover up their lies. I suspect the Supreme court has about had enough of Biden and the Deep State criminals. They are making the Court look like 3rd world nonsense. At some point this will all hit the fan, splat splat

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Am I free to fire now?
    I did more checking on the email source. I think it is a scam to collect donations. I sent Trump one yesterday, and got a confirmation, but felt uncomfortable with their persistence to support something else. Suspect it was legit. But this one today I think is phony. Scam for bucks. So, this statement by Paxton may not be true yet.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Newsweek is Weak News. Yes. Contemplating the future is always a smart strategy. If DC continues to destroy the USA and the remains of our Constitution. We will deal with it. Texas has always been a very practical Nation/state. Yes, we were once a Republic. My ancestors were here during that.

I don't think it is likely that Texas will decide to leave the USA. What I think is more likely, Texas will lead a refusal of over 1/2 of the States in the US against the Communist/Fascist/Globalist takeover of the world. Wonder what DC thinks of that?

Surely they saw how quickly 25 state Governors fell right behind Governor Abbott to stop the Southern Invasion and acted to do that in spite of the failure in the District of Corruption.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Newsweek is Weak News. Yes. Contemplating the future is always a smart strategy. If DC continues to destroy the USA and the remains of our Constitution. We will deal with it. Texas has always been a very practical Nation/state. Yes, we were once a Republic. My ancestors were here during that.

I don't think it is likely that Texas will decide to leave the USA. What I think is more likely, Texas will lead a refusal of over 1/2 of the States in the US against the Communist/Fascist/Globalist takeover of the world. Wonder what DC thinks of that?

Surely they saw how quickly 25 state Governors fell right behind Governor Abbott to stop the Southern Invasion and acted to do that in spite of the failure in the District of Corruption.
    DC corrupt?

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    DC corrupt?

"Lack of standing" is the new way for the court system to abdicate its responsibility.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom