• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

My TV now tells that an area Teen was shot & killed as he stepped from his bus.

Sheriff & PD seek a 19yo & a 20yo for the murder.

see: https://www.kadn.com/news/crime/fam...cle_f0c95412-db45-11ee-b53f-c773f3dec5fc.html

Guys, we, and the Nation, have way too many young Blacks in the ‘’Drug Life’’ who shouldn’t be armed, but are.

Our enemies will use this to push ‘’gun control’ for US.

Local LEO’s say that the criminals tell them that, under the current regime, they won’t be prosecuted under federal ‘’Felon in Possession’’ Laws, and ‘’will be right back out’’, so they are emboldened.

We must help find a solution. Step 1 is to get Trump back into office. The tyrants want us to live in fear.

We get Houston TV & Beaumont radio here where we live, so know that these problems are same in Texas.

leVieux

<>
    Guns International

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Kids with guns in Philly

<>

So the Police Commissioner still needs to ‘’figure out what is going-on’’ ?

Gee, I can tell from 1,000+ miles away.

Democrat controlled city; liberal judges, revolving door courts, etc.

Next, blame those who didn’t do it and try to take everyone else’s guns.

How many times must we watch the replay ?

<?>

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    <>Guys, we, and the Nation, have way too many young Blacks in the ‘’Drug Life’’ who shouldn’t be armed, but are.

Our enemies will use this to push ‘’gun control’ for US.

leVieux

<>
    Our government created this shit in the first place. Follow the money & towards the end of the money trail will be corrupt politicians.

Growing up outside of Chicago when I did & my experience through school made me a racist. Bussing in grade schools a big part of my learning about racial divide. The high school I went to was in the hood due to redistricting, where my older siblings went to a newer & closer to home high school. My dad was really pissed, simply because of the taxes the school district got. While in High School I became a thug myself, as it was a form of survival. When I got out on my own I lived in the hood for its afford ability. Cops avoid the hood. If your not willing to fight for whats yours you are not going to make it. Getting a good job was very hard for the quotas that were placed on employers.

When I moved to Houston in 1982 I was 22 & it was completely different then what I grew up with. I scored what I felt was a great job, simply because I applied & they needed help. there was no quote to fill. Randall's who I worked for got sued by the EEOC for lack of blacks in management position. The house the wife & I lived in for 27 years was some what hood for the apartment complexes & the bridge trolls in the area. I watched the various areas of Houston that I lived in go through urban decay.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    We dont have too many young blacks in the drug culture who are armed and shouldn’t be. It’s far more general than that. We have too many KNOWN violent criminals of all types who are purposely left in society to wreak havoc.

They should all be in jail or dead depending on their crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The mainstream news will not mention the race of the victim or perpetrators. No one will see if this is gang or drug crime related crime. Kid, teen, easy access to guns, and mass shooting will be mentioned several times. Got to prep the masses for a gun control candidate.
    id-like-to-solve-the-puzzle-tye-1283360559.gif

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The mainstream news will not mention the race of the victim or perpetrators. No one will see if this is gang or drug crime related crime. Kid, teen, easy access to guns, and mass shooting will be mentioned several times. Got to prep the masses for a gun control candidate.
    <>

Locally, the photos are shown. 90+% are Black, in an area where some 20% to 50% of all Citizens are Black.

This is FACT, not critique.

<>

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    <>

Locally, the photos are shown. 90+% are Black, in an area where some 20% to 50% of all Citizens are Black.

This is FACT, not critique.

<>
    I am convinced the majority of mass shootings are really gang violence. The term mass shooting is a recent definition, yet I heard a local radio newscaster yesterday say that the "first" mass shooting was Columbine in 1999, even though the heyday of crips vs blood gang violence dates back to the 80s. To me, it appears to be an attempt to pump up the numbers of teen and gun violence to push for anti-gun legislation.

The anti gun media adds every gang related mass shooting to the year's mass shooting count, just like they add every gang related non-mass shooting and teen suicide to the teen gun violence count (you've heard that guns are the number one killer or teens now right?), and to complete the propaganda, they put on shout the videos with white males doing the shootings.

Maybe you've heard "if you keep a gun in your house, you are more likely to be killed with your own gun"? Yeah, its called Bidenomics induced suicide. But they want you to believe, someone is breaking into your house and getting to your nightstand before you call roll over.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas

Here's one of the most horrific murders that I've seen in a long time. Of course it's being ignored by the national media because it doesn't fit the narrative.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I am convinced the majority of mass shootings are really gang violence. The term mass shooting is a recent definition, yet I heard a local radio newscaster yesterday say that the "first" mass shooting was Columbine in 1999, even though the heyday of crips vs blood gang violence dates back to the 80s. To me, it appears to be an attempt to pump up the numbers of teen and gun violence to push for anti-gun legislation.

The anti gun media adds every gang related mass shooting to the year's mass shooting count, just like they add every gang related non-mass shooting and teen suicide to the teen gun violence count (you've heard that guns are the number one killer or teens now right?), and to complete the propaganda, they put on shout the videos with white males doing the shootings.

Maybe you've heard "if you keep a gun in your house, you are more likely to be killed with your own gun"? Yeah, its called Bidenomics induced suicide. But they want you to believe, someone is breaking into your house and getting to your nightstand before you call roll over.
    I think anything over 3 casualties is now labeled mass shooting, it flows better with their narrative.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I think anything over 3 casualties is now labeled mass shooting, it flows better with their narrative.
    I recently saw where they have even expanded the ‘’definition’’ to include incidents in which no person was injured, and incidents in which law enforcement fires upon criminals.

Top Bottom