• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    I love anomalies.

Pelosi and Congress are fighting to keep their past Sexual Harassment payouts secret.

I want to know why years 2002 and 2007 were so wildly abnormal. There is a reason. We need this data to find out the reason.

Qcbiizz.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Aren't those payouts technically illegal? Why does that not come up.

ETA the payouts violate house rules regarding requirements to be payed. Meaning an actual listed service in order for house money to be played. I guess promising not to sue and blow the scandal wide open is doing something but not the spirit of the rules intent.

Last edited:

Charlie Primero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2017
    Forest Country
    Aren't those payouts technically illegal?
    No. It's like when Sally Secretary threatens to sue Bob the owner of Bob's Auto Repair for sexual harassment, Bob's attornies can reach an out-of-court settlement with Sally for an undisclosed amount.

The difference here is that Congress is using Taxpayer money, and keeps the whole thing secret by default.

The Golden Rule applies. He who has the Gold and Guns makes the rules. Congress has both the budget power and the men-with-guns power.

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Here's something to consider...
    As a civilian working for the Dept. of the Navy, it was mandatory that all of us received yearly sexual harassment prevention training. The consensus of opinion was that it was so if one of us got "out-of-line", then management and the organization could basically make it the employee's problem solely and not theirs (provided they complied with reporting requirements, etc.).
    This "slush fund" revelation makes it look like all those expectations for good civil service behavior only applies to "the little people", and not the "swamp dwellers".

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's something to consider...
    As a civilian working for the Dept. of the Navy, it was mandatory that all of us received yearly sexual harassment prevention training. The consensus of opinion was that it was so if one of us got "out-of-line", then management and the organization could basically make it the employee's problem solely and not theirs (provided they complied with reporting requirements, etc.).
    This "slush fund" revelation makes it look like all those expectations for good civil service behavior only applies to "the little people", and not the "swamp dwellers".
    Having been one of those "little people", I figured that out a long time ago.

bdhszy1@verizon.net

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2016
    What I would like to know is:
    When was this "fund" started?
    Who proposed it?
    What committee approved it?
    Who was on that committee?
    Who has been signing the checks to these women?

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Every time I call my Congressman I get voice mail.

I leave a voice mail asking them to call me back. They never do.

I'm beginning to suspect my Congressman does not care what I think. :-)
    Colorado politicians pretty much said so publicly- Senate president even went so far as to call gun owners "a sickness on our souls"... and told his peers to ignore us... but look up where John Morse is now...

one of the reasons I'm a Texan now...

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    her knees look a little rough... could be.

my sources who have worked with the SS before have said there is much more going on at the Clinton's than you can imagine... unless you're an exceptional pervert.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom