• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    this stuff is great we shot several cans worth of the stuff mixed and put in smaller containers, we had people 2 miles away asking what was going on. at 85 yards you can feel the shockwave. we were shooting it with a 204 you barley heard a pop before the huge bang from the target. best fun i have had for 7.99 a can since i can remember.
    Lynx Defense

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    this stuff is great we shot several cans worth of the stuff mixed and put in smaller containers, we had people 2 miles away asking what was going on. at 85 yards you can feel the shockwave. we were shooting it with a 204 you barley heard a pop before the huge bang from the target. best fun i have had for 7.99 a can since i can remember.

You're drinking the wrong stuff then. Lol

Sounds like you had a blast. Haha :)

Tapatalk sent it.

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    I'm surprised you had good luck with that stuff. I bought five 1-pound containers of Shockwave once before, 1 or 2 of them were complete duds, and the rest weren't spectacular all, they compared to about a 1/2-pound of Tannerite at best.

Try some of the low-velocity targets from www.intheredexplodingtargets.com, one 1/4-pound target probably compares to 1&1/2-pounds of Tannerite IMO. You can detonate it with a rimfire, pistol, or shotgun too.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    Could be I got lucky with it but I have shot many tanerite targets and the best bang for my buck has been the shockwave.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ltlavender
    Top Bottom