• ...and so much more!
  • BlackGunsAreBoring

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2023
    Austin
    Hey guys, first post here.

None of my friends are into guns and I'm sick of shooting my own stuff. Would love to try some new toys and meet some fellow shooters in the Austin area.

I have historic guns, target guns, Class 3, you name it. Typically (at least once a week) I shoot at The Range because I have a membership there but I don't mind going to other ranges in the area. The Range charges $10 for guests with a membership officially but about 75% they'll let guests in for free.

DM me or email me at maknmac1969@gmail.com if you're interested. Maybe we can get a small group going.

Cheers!
    Ian
    Gun Zone Deals

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!

None of my friends are into guns and I'm sick of shooting my own stuff. Would love to try some new toys and meet some fellow shooters in the Austin area.

I have historic guns, target guns, Class 3, you name it. Typically (at least once a week) I shoot at The Range because I have a membership there but I don't mind going to other ranges in the area. The Range charges $10 for guests with a membership officially but about 75% they'll let guests in for free.

DM me or email me at maknmac1969@gmail.com if you're interested. Maybe we can get a small group going.

Cheers!
    Ian
    Most all of my shooting is done on personal friends private ranges. I joined a gun club last year & never went because of my wife being sick. They allow NFA at the club I need to figure out if I'm going to renew my member ship or not.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Cheers!
    Ian

Welcome to the Forum!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Cheers!
    Ian
    welcome to tgt!

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    Same issue here. I used to shoot with friends at ARC but they moved away. I dropped my membership as I found I just wasn't going very often.

Now I shoot every few months up at family property so I'm by myself (10yo son at least starting to gain interest).

Maybe I'll meet you sometime at the Range since it's near my kids' school.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Same issue here. I used to shoot with friends at ARC but they moved away. I dropped my membership as I found I just wasn't going very often.

Now I shoot every few months up at family property so I'm by myself (10yo son at least starting to gain interest).

Maybe I'll meet you sometime at the Range since it's near my kids' school.

Welcome to the Forum!

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Welcome! I only go to the Range to shop lol. I'm not a fan of indoor ranges. I used to go to best of the west all the time back in the day

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Howdy and welcome to the forum!

ETA- I was all in until I realized it was not "Shooting Meat Up in Austin"...

Last edited:

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    I'm not a fan of indoor ranges either and shooting on private property on a nice day spoils me to the point no range sounds fun.

Let's face it though, life gets in the way so 2-day trips to a ranch property don't happen. Sometimes it can be nice to get a quick hour or 2 in with an EDC or zero a rifle in a controlled, comfortable setting.

Top Bottom