Patriot Mobile

so i got this CZ P10...is this really a good trigger? do i want to buy optics for this thing?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    I'm a fan of the 75 and most of it's clones. I have a P07 that is my main squeeze right now, but I just thought I would branch out and embrace strikers for the first time. It felt good in my hand once i selected a backstrap and away we go. But crap this trigger....

So CZ bruhs steer me to calm shores. Or is striker fired crap just that? WTF is all of that linkage stuff doing inside there? It feels like I'm dragging a bowling ball across concrete.
    Texas SOT

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    My P10’s have pretty good triggers for a striker.
    Really the only better striker fired trigger I have felt is a few Caniks, but certainly not all of them, and the Walthers. The PDP with the Dynamic Pro trigger is stellar.
    And no, a striker fired trigger is never going to feel like a Dan Wesson 1911.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    New Glock Custom trigger is better than the Canik I picked up new at an estate auction.

to be fair comparison, you'd have to get aftermarket canik trigger to eliminate "lawyer-designed trigger". You do have my curiosity though.

canik trigger.jpg

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Yes. Beretta > CZ. Unless you have a small spring fetish and your idea of a perfect gun is poorly finished in black paint, uses Philips head grip screws, has so much variation from gun to gun it's like they were made by different factories, and tuning it involves replacing damn near 2/3rds of the FCG.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Yes. Beretta > CZ. Unless you have a small spring fetish and your idea of a perfect gun is poorly finished in black paint, uses Philips head grip screws, has so much variation from gun to gun it's like they were made by different factories, and tuning it involves replacing damn near 2/3rds of the FCG.
    No.

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx
    It’s a striker fired thing all the triggers feel like a staple gun after learning on anything that’s hammer fired with a decent trigger.

Two Gun Bob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2022
    DFW
    Most of the issue I've had is the 19th century trigger dingus, without that in the way it's much improved. Long and with a long reset (relatively speaking) but not too gritty or creepy. Still, staple gun is a good description, LOL.

Top Bottom