• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Joe Biden’s mother so disliked England she refused to sleep in bed Queen had slept in

Joe Biden once revealed his mother so disliked England that she chose to sleep on the floor rather than in a bed in which the Queen of England had previously slept, according to an autobiography written by a comedian.

(Biden) recalled how his mother, Catherine Finnegan, – known as Jean – visited the UK and spent a night in a hotel where, she was told, the Queen had once stayed. “She was so appalled that she slept on the floor all night, rather than risk sleeping on a bed that the Queen had slept on,” Pritchett wrote, adding she personally admired anyone who allowed their principles to take precedence over a comfortable bed.

I wonder if she shit the bed as much as her son does!

Honestly, even with an Irish heritage (I'm part Irish myself), how much of a moron does a person have to be to give up a comfortable bed just because someone slept it before.

Nevermind, we're talking about the Bidens here, so that answers that question!

It only shows that stupidity must be hereditary!
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Sounds as made up as the trump dossier. Infact it almost sounds as the basis for the bed episode in there with a little racist water sports thrown in for good measure.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Crotch heat, poop flinging, cockroaches and rats named for exes and being filmed as they are eaten. What in the actual phuck is going on today? All this stuff posted in the last few minutes.

Seriously what's happening to TGT?

What's next midget stuff.

Where are the hidden cameras, this cant be real.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Walked through that with my mom. Not fun. After spending time and dealing with my mom, I can tell you Joe has it (not kidding). And the Dems running him out there with it is one of the most heinous things I have seen done to a person. I can only guess their plan is to have the first native american president when HeelsUp takes over for him.

Reactions: gll

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Crotch heat, poop flinging, cockroaches and rats named for exes and being filmed as they are eaten. What in the actual phuck is going on today? All this stuff posted in the last few minutes.

Seriously what's happening to TGT?

What's next midget stuff.

Where are the hidden cameras, this cant be real.
    Crotch heat = liar liar pants on fire. Sheesh it ain’t that hard to figure out the joke here

Top Bottom