1690056547302.png

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    What a clever kid. Who could oppose an automatic safety?

And how rugged the 3d printed stuff has become. Amazing. Nice share.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX

Thanks for the video. I"m new to the forum. This is my first contact. Impressed by his design, I won't build one for multiple reasons. I'm 75, never cared much for an AR-15 in 5.56 x 45mm, until recently I discovered you could shoot much heavier bullets than the common 55 gr. ammo.

So I finally broke down and built and AR-15 with custom wooden stock and it has an 18" 8:1 twist barrel. It actually looks and feels like a hunting rifle. And with Speer 80gr Semi Spitzer bullet and the right load, it is certainly capable of killing a deer and a lot more. I grew up hunting, always conserved the amount of ammo I used. Now, I am in love with my AR. Almost all of my rifles are 30 caliber or more.

I've reloaded since I was a kid, am really enjoying this again.

Dave K.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks for the video. I"m new to the forum. This is my first contact. Impressed by his design, I won't build one for multiple reasons. I'm 75, never cared much for an AR-15 in 5.56 x 45mm, until recently I discovered you could shoot much heavier bullets than the common 55 gr. ammo.

So I finally broke down and built and AR-15 with custom wooden stock and it has an 18" 8:1 twist barrel. It actually looks and feels like a hunting rifle. And with Speer 80gr Semi Spitzer bullet and the right load, it is certainly capable of killing a deer and a lot more. I grew up hunting, always conserved the amount of ammo I used. Now, I am in love with my AR. Almost all of my rifles are 30 caliber or more.

Dave K.

Welcome to the Forum!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area

Dave K.
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas

Dave K.
    Hello and welcome

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee