• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Yesterday was Joanne's niece's birthday so I sent her a text wishing her a happy birthday. She texted back a Thank You and told me that I needed to come over and get some beer. She said that she had left it on her carport and I could have half and the other half was for her brother in law. I rode over and there was 5 cases of Shiner. I got 2 1/2 cases. The boxes had gotten wet and that made transport kinda tricky, but free beer!

Shiner.jpg

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    You must have a iron stomach to drink that. I just don't like the taste of regular Shiner Bock but like the Light Blonde, Sea Salt and Lime, and the Premium.

Glad someone else enjoys it! Lol

Plus free beer is always appreciated.

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    You must have a iron stomach to drink that. I just don't like the taste of regular Shiner Bock but like the Light Blonde, Sea Salt and Lime, and the Premium.

Shiner Bock is drinkable ice cold, but leaves my head hurting the nextday, so I avoid it. I love Shiner Ruby Redbird, but medication I take say no grapefruit. Sea salt & Lime is great, their peach is good for basting pork butts.

Last edited:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    The weird fruity flavors also seem odd tasting to me. My older brother is someone who loves the limited run fruity flavored Shiner beer.

They opened up a distillery a few weeks ago but I haven't been there to see it yet or buy some liquor.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

I enjoy a cold Shiner Bock or three along with lunch but haven't tasted the Light Blonde, Sea Salt and Lime or Premium.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas

I think it's cast iron. I've eaten food and poured in liquids that I really shouldn't have over the years. Nowadays, heartburn and acid reflux are my payback.

I don't care for the fruity or flavored beers. Just give me plain old beer. I normally drink Lone Star and Shiner. Since the Bud Light thing, Lone Star has gotten harder to get over here.

I hope it wasn't on her carport for too long.
    I didn't ask questions because, well, you know, free beer.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I don't care for the fruity or flavored beers. Just give me plain old beer. I normally drink Lone Star and Shiner. Since the Bud Light thing, Lone Star has gotten harder to get over here.
    I haven't drank a Lone Star in years. Thought the Giant Armadillo stole it all!

Top Bottom